Chapter 30 - A strange planet and beautiful flower.

They landed quickly with a puff of red and magenta particles and got out. Zen's morph was quite noticeable this time. His Fur turned a bright blue with white streaks, his ears shrunk slightly and his teeth and fangs grew.

"Woah buddy, you OK?" Vontaine asked.

Zen growled cautiously, scanning their surroundings.

Vontaine felt a click in his aura, a powerful presence almost engulfing him.

"You guys feel that?" He asked.

"Mmhmm. Feels weird," Fritz said resting his hands on his sword handles.

Merca had already felt it almost instinctively, her metal had already pooled into massive claws.

"Alright. So something is here. Let's just stay low and quite alright, we just wanna find someone to help so we can get out of here," Vontaine said moving forward.

As he moved, the red particles in the air cascaded around him, but the magenta pollens glided gently into him.

"Weird," he said watching on. He looked over to Merca, the red particles were almost surrounding her, and a grim look of anger etched her face.

"Merca you OK?" He shouted.

"Yeah, just, anxious," she said cautiously.

"Stay close, we'll be OK," Vontaine reassured with a grin.

She quickly moved up to him, staying close as Fritz and Zen walked together behind them. Fritz was actually quite carefree. This unpolluted planet reminded him closely of his home.

"The red stuff keeps coming close to me... what's going on?" Merca huffed.

"No idea, new planet. But just look around, the trees and grass are blue!" Vontaine tried.

"I guess, but it's hard to see with all these particles in my face," she growled.

Vontaine looked down at her, the red particles were almost attracted to her, he looked at her hands, her metal was jittery, and waves of sharp needles flowed over the metal.

He bent down and picked her up, making her sit on his shoulders like a piggyback ride, she was shocked for a second but then happy. She could see the surroundings now, thanks to the particles avoiding Vontaine.

"Ok this place does look nice," she said, before seeing a woman in front of them. The "woman" looked human but different. Her skin was green and on her arms and legs grew flowers and prickled vines and atop her head, was a beautiful red rose.

"Woah... Vonty?" She hummed, tapping his shoulder and po8nting toward her.

"Yeah, I see her," he replied cautiously.

Zen was back on the ground in a second, snarling at her, and Fritz had drawn his eater blade.

"PACK. THAT. AWAY," she snarled pointing to Fritz.

He felt her aura rush him. An intense pressure instantly engulfed him and his body acted on its own. his survival instincts kicked in as fear paralysed him, instantly sheathing the sword.

He was too scared to even speak. All he could do was stare unblinking, sweat beading his forehead.

"You OK?" Vontaine asked looking back to him.

"You lot," she snapped making all of them look at her.

"Why are you here?" She said slowly.

"We just wanted to check out the planet, it looks beautiful, may I ask who you are?" Vontaine replied.