" But it would be you taking the vows, not me, you would be married to her, not me. The marriage is between two people and not their names. Please don't do that. "  I said.

" I am doing it. "  He was adamant.

" I can't take her as my wife like this. I will go and tell everyone that it is you, who is getting married, not me. "  I threatened him.

"Ok, then I would get married to her as Ron only.  She would be your sister-in-law, Raj. We will stay in the same home and then you have to take and tolerate her as your sister-in-law for the rest of your life. "  He said.

No!!!!!!

"Ron, please don't do that."  I knew he could do it.

" How does it matter to you, if you don't love her?" He asked.

" But why do you want to spoil your life? Wait!! Did you like her too? Secretly? "  I asked. 

" Like her, as in, you like her?? No!  Never. I don't even like her, as it is I l ... I have never been in love. Would never fall in love. So I can marry her."

" How can you say, you will never fall in love? "  I asked.

"  I know. You leave that, we are talking about Myra. She is hot, beautiful, and elegant. I will learn to love her eventually. As people fall in love in an arranged marriage. "

" That is crazy..."

" Some day, we will have very good-looking babies as both of us are very good-looking. "

" RON!! "  I punched him.  He stumbled a bit.

" What?? Jealous?? "

" No!! I will not allow you to get married to her. You don't even love her. "  I said.

" I don't love anyone, Raj. "

" But that's not fair... "

" I don't care, I can't see so much chaos. Either you get married or I will.  " He said.

" Ron, you are being unreasonable. "

" You want her or not!! "

" No! "

" Fine! I am getting married to her. Come, if you want to attend my wedding. "  He said and rushed out.

" Ron!!! Wait. " I said but he didn't wait. I called him but he didn't pick up the phone.

I could not rush after him as I was drenched in sweat so rushed to the washroom, took a quick shower, and jumped into my car to go after him to stop him. But he would have reached there already.

What do I do now??

I needed to stop him, so I called my mom.

" Hey, mom... Did you call me? I was in the gym and my phone was in my bag. "  I said.

" Raj, listen carefully... " And my mom told me everything briefly.

" I know that you liked her a lot and wanted to get married to her. Do you still want to get married to her? Her family is going to face the humiliation without any mistake on their part. I know it is a bit sudden, but if you still have any feelings for her, then please tell me. " mom asked me.

" I don't know... Like this so sudden?? How would we arrange things?? " I replied.

"Everything would be done. We need to do the damage control at the moment. "

" But I need time... It is too soon to get married like this. "

" Don't forget, your parents got married like that. And we are very happy to date. Madly in love with each other. " She replied.

" But you loved each other. " I argued.

" You liked her and wanted to get married to her. Didn't you? From what we see, you still want her. "  She said. There was no point in arguing, she was our mom.

" Mom, I am coming there, I need some time to think, would let you know when I reach there. " I said.

I was sure of one thing, I could not let allow Ron to marry Myra on my behalf or even him to marry her as Ron. I would not be able to see her in my family as my sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law??

Hell!! No!

Shit!! Why was I so confused?? Why was I getting so restless?  Do I still want her?

This was a matter of our entire lives I have to think carefully before taking any decision. 

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💕💕💕