to be wed

AUGUST 1, 1994
Los Angeles, California

-----

"You are the cutest little puppy, yes you are!" Christian cooed, giving their new fluffy dachshund puppy named Calla a bunch of kisses.

"Hey! Let me have a turn, You're hogging her" Winona sat down on the couch in their dressing room beside him and grabbed Calla.

They were at a studio because they were shooting their People Magazine cover for their engagement announcement.

"Oh yes, mommy's a little grump isn't she" He pouted letting Winona take Calla into her arms.

Winona just chuckles and brushes it off, focusing on the new puppy. Christian puts his arm on the back rest facing her and resting his head on his fist.

"Oli baby, come hereee" She pats the space in between her and Christian.

Oliver jumps up on the couch with glee and starts giving small kisses to Winona.

Christian chuckles when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" He spoke.

"Hey guys, they're ready for you" Sibi, Winona's assistant informs them.

"Thank Sibi" Winona smiles as she stood up.

They all walked out of the room and onto the space where all the light and cameras were set up.

"We'll take the pets for you" Jamie, Christian's assistant told them. 

He and Sibi took both the pets out of their hands so they could get in front of the plain backdrop and start posing for the camera already.

"Alright! Winona, Christian are you guys ready?" Angela the photographer clapped her hands.

"Let's get going, Angela" Winona replied, with the same enthusiasm.

"Okay, I don't want to command you guys so just go do your thing"

The pair started doing some poses together while Angela just snapped away.

Christian wrapped his arm around her shoulders sloppily, they posed and smiled.

They turned the backs to each other and crossed their arms then looked to the camera, Angela took a photo. Then they held that pose but this time they were leaning on each others heads.

There was one were Winona was leaning on Christian who was stood up straight.

Angela eventually made them move to a different shot where they were sitting down on the floor. She got lots of nice shots out of that too.

"Thank you so much! Christian and Winona! Congratulations on your engagement, both of you" Angela thanked them after they were done

"Thank you so much for photographing us" Christian smiled.

-----MEDIA-----

PEOPLE Magazine August 1994 edition on the cover: WINONA AND CHRISTIAN TO BE WED: Winona Ryder and Christian Slater excitedly announces their engagement. After what they said to be 6 years of dating. The famed It couple kept their relationship a secret since 1988 before finally announcing it in 1990.

----- (you can submit a fake article about this chapter if you'd like, by messaging me on wattpad) -----

gyus i dont want to believe that toe (jaylor) broke up :((

but also yes please ignore that i went back in time HAHAHA

sorry for the short chapter lol just call this a filler chapter i guess

-cheska<333