i'll call you

JUNE 15, 1988
Anaheim, California

-----

Filming of Gleaming the cube had began 2 days ago. None of the cast members had seen Winona on set yet and it was still her first time there.

"Hi Babe" Christian greets Winona when she enters his dressing room, while he was studying the script for filming that day, on the chair.

"Hey" She smiles back giving him a quick peck on the lips then placing down his sunglasses case on the table.

"Alright, Here are your sunglasses. I can't stay for long, I have an audition" 

"Oh wait really, Is that the movie you were talking about a couple days ago? What was the name again?" 

"Great Balls of fire" Winona nods, then the time on the clock catches her eye "God, I got to go I'm gonna be late. When are you getting off by the way?"

"Six pm. I'll call you later tonight?" Christian smiles.

"Okay, See ya" They kiss goodbye, and she leaves after.

-----
Los Angeles, California

Christian comes home to his apartment, after filming that day and Cricket greets him. He changes into something comfortable and picks up his cordless phone, dialing Winona's number.

Winona was in her room that night flipping through a magazine on her bed and listening to the music the radio was playing then the phone on her bedside table rings. She sits up slightly and picks it up "Hello?"

"Hey! It's me" Christian greets her, walking into his kitchen and grabbing his peanut butter jar from the cupboard.

"Oh hey you" Her face lights up, leaning back to the headboard of her bed "What're you doing?"

"Making a sandwich. So how was the audition?" He asks, spreading jelly right after the peanut butter on the bread.

"Great. The casting directors seemed to like me" Winona stood up from the bed and lowered down the volume of the radio.

"How could they not?" Christian chuckles, taking a bite of his Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

She laughs it off then sits back down on the bed "What about filming, today? What happened?" 

"Hmm Let's see. We were at an airport for the whole first scene of the movie. That was exciting and We were also shooting some scenes at the house" 

Both of them talked to each other, catching up for another hour.

"Well I've got a story from school for you" Winona laughs as she was sitting by her desk, with her feet up on the table.

"Go ahead, what is it?" Christian persuades her to continue talking. He was sprawled on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Mk, It was high school and I was wearing an old salvation army shop boy's suit. As I went to the bathroom I heard people saying 'Hey-" Winona pauses "faggot" she whispers into the mic.

"What?" He hisses and frowns excessively.

"Yea.. anyways They slammed my head into a locker. I fell to the ground and they started to kick the shit out of me."

"Jesus, Were you okay? What happened to you?"

"I was fine, I had to get stitches though. And get this: The goddamn school kicked me out, not them!" She rolls her eyes.

"What the hell!" His eyebrows furrow "Oh god, I'm so sorry that happened to you"

She hums in response. Both of them moved on from the story and continued talking until they said goodnight to each other and ended the 2 hour long call later that night.

-----

HELLO HOWVE YOU BEEN

anyways so for the story, some of the events that happened irl i might not write in or actually write about because theres not a story/events to build up a chapter on. im gonna be focusing on winona and christian's pov together for most of the book so yes

is ian and chris a nickname i can use for christian

and is nona a nickname i can use for winona

-cheska<33