that's a wrap

MAY 13, 1988
Los Angeles, California

-----

Today was now the last day of filming for Heathers and Winona wakes up by her alarm. She shuts it off and sighs.

Winona was slightly dreading this day since she wouldn't be able to spend every single day with Christian anymore. But at least she would still be able to hang out with him during the promotional photoshoot the next day and the press tours next year.

She gets ready for the day and exits her trailer then goes to the get a cup of coffee at the table where they normally set up the food in the building.

After she got her cup of coffee and a breakfast muffin, She was walking back to her trailer when she runs into Christian on the way there.

"Oh! Good Morning" She greets him.

"Morning" He smiles back at her with a McDonalds bag in his hands.

"Wow, I see you got some McDonalds" Winona laughs

"Thanks" Christian chuckles "My mom dropped by. A congratulations treat on last day of filming I guess"

She hums in response then gets an idea "Do you wanna um- Eat together?" Winona suggests.

"Sure" He shrugs and grins.

They enter Winona's trailer which they were right outside of.

The pair sat down across each other at the small table in the trailer and ate together.

"So, Last day of shooting how you doing?" Christian asks.

"Great. It's been so exciting filming for the past month" Winona gushes as she sipped her coffee.

"Yeah"

Christian and Winona continued eating and talking to each other.

-----

Later that afternoon, after lunch they go film the very last scene required to shoot.

"Let's go people, This is the last shot! Let's make it count" Michael looked around and smiled at everyone.

"Veronica, why are you pulling my dick?" Shannen manages to keep a straight face after a few times of re-doing that scene because of her expression.

She walks off and then it was Christian's turn to appear.

"Wanna go out tonight? Catch a movie? Y'know some miniature golf?" He asked as he appeared into the frame.

"I was thinking more along the lines of slitting Heather Duke's wrists open, making it look like a suicide" Winona chuckles.

"Ah! Now you're talkin. I could be up for that" Christian goes to her side and wraps his arms around her "I already started underlining meaningful passages in her copy of Moby Dick, if you know what I mean"

He buries his face in her hair "I knew you'd be back, Veronica. I knew it I was positive. Sure"

Winona slightly swings her arm to his abdomen acting to have elbowed him and rushes away from the frame then they cut the shot after that.

Right after the cameras cut "I think I hit you I'm so sorry" She laughs and hugs him to apologize.

"You kinda did" He hugs her back while he laughs along.

After they finally finish the scene Michael does the honors to say the words "That's a wrap on Heathers! Congrats Everybody!" he claps.

They both congratulate each other and later that night, was the cast party. And Christian and Winona danced together that night. (im not a fan of the whole party scene im more leaning to the fluff part of fanfiction i hate like those omg this person is throwing up and her head was pounding eugh it just makes me uncomfortable and queasy but yeah i can write prom scenes but im too lazy to write that im sorry)