seventeen

JUNE 24, 1991
Santa Monica, California

-----

"Good Morning" Christian woke up, stroking Winona's cheek beside him.

"Good Morning" She smiles back, putting her hand over his and interlocking her fingers with his "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay" He shrugged. "Do you have anything to do today?"

"Mh, Right. We have that photoshoot for Seventeen." Winona rolls out of bed.

"Hey, Where are you going?" Christian whines.

"I just remembered that people are coming in right before noon. Now, I'm gonna go hop in the shower." She grabs a few clothes and starts walking to the bathroom. "Feel free to join me" She snickers, right before she closed the door. (BAHAHAHAHAH)

Christian chuckles, and pulled the covers off him, following after Winona.

-----

A huge crew of 6 came in that day to take their photos, not including the makeup artist and stylist.

"Christian, leg right in front of her and Winona, hold on to his arm lean towards his head" The photographer, Charles said. It was an hour into the photoshoot and they were taking photos in the living room. They were wearing matching black tops and jeans outfits.

Winona and Christian position with each other. And smiled softly at the camera. 

Another pose they had to do was in front of the big window by the dining room table. 

Winona was in front of Christian by the side and he had his arms around her waist. Charles takes the photo and asks to take a few more. One with both of them facing each other and holding on to the other's arms, another one with Winona looking to the camera and Christian admiring her.

"Can we do a kiss shot?" Charles suggests. The pair gladly abided and kissed.

In less formal outfits and a more casual wear, They were all in the living room on the carpet. Christian and Winona were using the couch as a backrest on the floor (kinda like where Christian was sitting when he was playing super mario bros)

They get a few photos taken there. When they get an idea "Cricket! come here" Winona cooed.

"Cricket come on!" Christian also cooed.

Cricket ran to them and settled herself on Winona's lap. Then Charles took a photo of both of them with Cricket.

-----MEDIA-----

Seventeen magazine: WINONA AND CHRISTIAN: HOLLYWOOD LOVE STORY - Winona Ryder and Christian Slater are rising stars, who starred in the dark comedy, Heathers in 1989. Ryder and Slater claimed that they have been dating ever since their film wrapped up in 1988. The pair only confirmed their relationship in 1990 causing fans to rejoice. Both have been dubbed Hollywood's It couple. Photos below were taken in their Santa Monica apartment together. (insert most of the photos that they took including the one with Cricket)

-----FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT A PRETEND ARTICLE IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL WRITE IT IN THE STORY+GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT-----

HELLO SHORT CHAPTER LOL

-cheska<33