wake up

APRIL 19, 1988
Los Angeles, California

-----

"Knock, knock" Denise said as she entered the hair and makeup trailer, where Winona was getting her make-up finished for their shoot at the gas station in 40 minutes.

"Hi Denise" Winona greeted with a smile, looking at Denise through the mirror. Winona was all in costume with her gray and black off-shoulder dress.

"How is everything going in here?" Denise asked, taking a peek at Winona

Julie, the make-up artist was finishing up the last touches to Winona's make-up "All done" She grinned.

"Where is Christian? Isn't he supposed to be getting his make-up done too by now?" Denise asks everybody in the trailer.

"Nope. Haven't seen him all day, He hasn't yet come for his clothes." Scott says, gesturing to the trench coat and outfit that was hung on the clothing rack.

"Alright, Well I guess it's time to go fetch him" Denise exhales, as she stands up.

"I can go get him for you if you want" Winona offers, as she stands up from her chair  "I'm going to my trailer anyway and his trailer is on the way to mine"

"Are you sure?" Denise raises an eyebrow.

"Yea, No problem" Veronica smiled as she stands up from the make-up chair.

"Okay" Denise nods.

Winona walks out of the make-up trailer and makes her way to Christian's trailer. She knocks, then opens the trailer door taking a peek inside "Hello? Anybody here?" Winona asks, quietly.

He had left on the radio accidentally when he fell asleep probably. She recognizes the song that started playing from the mixtape that was in it, Earth Angel by The Penguins.

Earth Angel, Earth Angel
Will you be mine?
My Darling Dear

Christian was taking a nap on the couch and Winona goes over beside him to lightly shake him "Christian? Hey, Christian wake up" She kneels down to his level on the couch and slightly shakes his shoulder.

He stirs and his eyes slightly open, as he looks at her.

Earth Angel, Earth Angel
The one I adore

"Hey, um You need to wake up because you're supposed to be getting ready for the shoot in an hour" Winona informs him, only slightly blushing with the eye contact.

Christian raises his eyebrows and pinches the bridge of his nose as he chuckles "Oh God, I totally forgot about that" He turns his head to her and grins. "Thanks for waking me up"

Winona smiles back "No problem" she stands up nervously and lets him sit up.

She looks over to the radio and looks back at him "Earth Angel" Winona smiles "I love that song"