shrine auditorium part 3

MARCH 29, 1989
Los Angeles, California

-----

After the awards ceremony, the after show backstage interviews, and photo taking of all the winners and group acts (including the 19 stars who performed), all the celebrities went on their way to the Governor's ball for dinner.

Christian and Winona arrived, and they were finding their assigned seat. Almost everybody was the already there, The crowd mixed with professional photographers and movie stars. (just a small question, should i start adding photos to the chapters? and also photos of what the outfit looks like because i can always just keep that myself if any of u dont want it)

Patrick Dempsey was seated with them, so when the pair was going around looking for their table he calls them over. Before they could walk there, the photographer asks for a photo. They smile and he snaps it.

After the photo was taken, Winona and Christian start to make their way to table 6

"Sup guys!" Patrick says, while he and Christian greet each other with a hug.

"Patrick." Christian nods.

"Heya" Carrie Hamilton also says as she stands up to greet Winona.

"Hello" Winona smiles back. She and Carrie give cheek to cheek kisses to one another. (look it up idk how to explain it its just that thing that celebities do when they greet each other on the red carpet or out in public or something)

Winona and Christian sit down together as they talked with Patrick and Carrie. 2 more pairs came and sat at their table, Tom Cruise with Mimi Rogers and Sarah Jessica Parker with Robert Downey Jr. (i made the decision to have 4 young ones ages ranging between 17-23 and to have 4 older ones ages ranging between 24-33 half and half)

"Hi. Christian Slater." Christian introduced himself as he shook Tom's hand.

"Tom Cruise" Tom nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm Winona" Winona said, then she and Jessica hugged (idk what name sarah jessica parker actually goes with so im gonna call her sarah)

"Sarah. Nice to meet you" Sarah hugged back.

The food arrived and all 8 of them were conversing with each other while eating their meals.

"I saw the trailer for your guys' movie. I can't wait to see it" Robert said to Christian and Winona, reffering to Heathers.

"Thanks" Christian grinned.