tom waits t-shirt

MARCH 15, 1991
Santa Monica, California

-----

(christian came back from shooting robin hood like a week ago btw and got a haircut bcs his hair was long before)

"I'm off" Winona walks out of the bedroom and into the living room, all dressed up to go babysit Tom Waits' kids.

"Alright, Good luck" Christian was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Are you going somewhere tonight?" Winona asked, grabbing the car keys from the console table.

"Richard, Costas, Patrick and I might go to this new club at Melrose in an hour or so" He answered.

"Okay, Have fun." She smiled, walking over to the couch. He tilted his head up as she kissed him goodbye.

"Tell them they better bring you back in one peice or else somebody's gonna get badly hurt" Winona jokes, making her way to the front door.

"Copy that" Christian chuckles.

She closes the door behind her and takes the elevator down to the parking garage. Winona gets in the car and starts driving to Tom's house.

Arriving at Tom's house, she parks the car in their driveway and got out.

She rings the doorbell and Kathleen opens it, The kids' mother.

"Winona! Hi, so great to see you again!" Kathleen greets her with a hug.

"You too" Winona grins, hugging her back.

Tom appears a few seconds later and greets her too "Winona, Thank you so much for babysitting them"

"Of course"

The parents show her around the house and tell her all the rules, where the list of numbers are on who to call and where all the food is kept. She also meets Kellesimone and Casey. (imagine that like the kids have already eaten dinner)

"This is Kelly and this is Casey" Kathleen gestures to her children.

"Nice to meet you" Winona waved at them.

"Hi!" The kids said in unison.

Tom and Kathleen left a few minutes after and Winona waved at their car driving away from the open front door.

She waves goodbye until something pulls on the cardigan she had on. Winona looks down and recognizes Casey beside her. She shuts the front door and turns to him.

"Oh, yes?" Winona kneels down to his level.

"I'm hungry" Casey said.

"Uhm, Okay let's go get you some food in the kitchen" She stands up and lets him hold her hand, on the way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Winona was cutting up some apple slices for Casey. While he was sat at his little kiddy table near the counter, watching intently at the apple cutting.

Kelly walks into the kitchen with her my little pony toy in her arms "What are we doing?"

"I'm making some apple slices for Casey, do you want some?" Winona asks her.

"Okay!" Kelly excitedly climbed up the bar stool, started to watch Winona cut the apples.

After Winona cut the apples, she and the two kids went into the living room to eat their apple slices.

"Nona! I'm gonna turn six!" Casey exclaims, holding up 6 fingers.

"Really? Wow! You're already so grown up!" Winona gasps.

"And I just turned eight" Kelly beams with pride.

"My, my, you're practically a lady!" Winona replied.

After finishing their snacks, Winona let them watch a short cartoon that was playing on the tv for a few minutes until it was finally time for bed.

She lets them brush their teeth and tucks them in, in the matter of 30 minutes because it was hard to ease them into sleep.

Later that night, Tom and Kathleen come back and they thank her for her service.

"Look, I don't have any money at the moment but maybe I can just pay you with this t-shirt" Tom holds up a Tom Waits t-shirt to her.

"Okay, Thank you. They were both so delightful by the way" Winona smiles. She leaves after that and she was on her way back home.

-----

MARCH 19, 1991

-----

Christian wakes up the next day with Winona beside him, stirring in her sleep.

"Mmmm" He mumbles.

She turns to him and smiles sleepily "Mmorning"

"'Orning" Christian also smiles back sleepily, wrapping his arms around her waist trying to ignore the pounding in his head. He groans, squinting his eyes and groaning.

"Hangover?" Winona mumbles, also wrapping her arms around his waist.

He nods in pain slowly. "Alright, let's go whip up something in the kitchen then." She exhales.

They got up and Winona grabs a glass. Christian grabbed a chair from the dining area and dragged it by the counter.

"Milk and Orange juice right?" Winona looked up from searching the fridge.

He smiles as he recognizes the combination of words "I have a line right after that, right?"

She chuckles "Ah yes, I remember." Winona grabbed both the milk and orange juice, placing them on the counter.

"How was babysitting last night?" Christian asked, right before he took a big gulp of the hangover cure Winona made.

"They were very sweet. Tom even gave me a t-shirt as payment." Winona replied, putting back the two beverages.

Christian hums in response, continuing to drink the contents in the glass.

-----

whenever they go clubbing or go to parties just imagine them dancing and partying at a party i dont really know how to write those crazy alchohol-drinking-everybody is drunk-club dancing-college frat party- esque chapters

-cheska<33