skyline

MARCH 1, 1992

-----

"This lobby is quite fancy" Christian whispers in Winona's ear as they sat down on the couch of the lobby of the building of their new New York City Apartment they just bought.

"I know right" Winona snickers.

A woman walks up to them and speaks up "Hi, You're Winona and Christian right?"

"Yes we are" Christian shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you" Winona shook her hand.

"I'm Gabby, The owner of this complex. If you'd mind, We can go to the apartment now and I'll hand you the keys"

"Of course" Winona grinned.

"Okay" Christian nods.

All 3 of them go to the elevator and Gabby presses the button to their floor.

"I think this apartment is perfect for a lovely pair like you two" She smiles politely.

"Thanks" They both said in unison.

The elevator dings as they reached the floor. Gabby leads them to the front door of their apartment and turns the key, opening the door.

"Welcome to your new apartment, One thousand square feet of newly constructed space. Fully furnished with luxury furniture and appliances. With ceiling to floor windows along the kitchen, dining room, and living room. And a very spacious master bedroom and en-suite bathroom."

"It's amazing, Gabby" Winona beamed.

"Thank you so much" Christian smiled.

"No problem! Here are the keys" Gabby holds them out and hands it to Winona. "You've signed the papers yesterday with the realtor so I'm gonna be going, it was nice meeting you two" Gabby smiles.

"Nice meeting you too" Christian shook her hand.

"Thank you again" Winona spoke.

As Gabby left, Winona and Christian settled down in their new apartment.

"I forgot this one had the great view" Winona looked out of the window, admiring the view with the skyline of the city.

"Whoa" He walked up behind her and followed her gaze.

-----

short chapter again lol

-cheska<33