out grown

APRIL 11, 1994
Santa Monica, California

-----

"I'm back!" Winona said as she entered their apartment coming back from the grocery store, then put the keys down on the console table next to the front door. And put down the paper bag she was carrying on the counter in the kitchen.

Winona opens a can of cola she also bought then walked into the bedroom.

"Hey" She smiled at Christian who was sat down in front of the open closet. Winona gives him a kiss on the head then sat on the bed putting her legs up.

"Hey" He smiled back.

"Whatcha up to?"

"Packing. Like you asked me too" Christian replied, glancing at her then stared at a couple shirt contemplating which one to take.

Winona laughed "Finally"

"But why do I have to pack now?" He whined "Our flight's not until tomorrow"

"Because!" Winona retorted. "You always ended up forgetting something, then we end up having to buy it there"

"That's happened like, three times" Christian scoffed.

"You're already on it, There's no point to argue about this" She chuckled, Christian replying with a sigh.

A while later, Christian spoke up "Do you want to eat out tonight by the way? I'm sure you don't feel like cooking dinner later"

"Oh my god you totally read my mind" Winona replied. "Alright, Are you fine with Michael's?"

"Yep" He nodded

A few minutes later, Christian exhaled "Alright, I'm done"

Winona looks over and scans his suitcase "Great" She smiled sweetly "Thank you for packing"

-----

Later in the day, Winona and Christian dressed down to go to the restaurant.

Winona put on a black casual jumpsuit with sneakers. And a small black bag with gold rimmed black sunglasses paired with small gold hoops.

 And a small black bag with gold rimmed black sunglasses paired with small gold hoops

Christian also had an all black outfit on with black pants and a black plain t-shirt. He had a sort of bluish green unbuttoned button up top over the black shirt. With similar black sunglasses with Winona. He also had sneakers on.

 He also had sneakers on