jack

JULY 22, 1989
Los Angeles, California

-----

It was a peaceful Saturday night, and Winona was hanging out with Christian at his apartment.

They were in the living room and the Nintendo was plugged in the tv. Christian was on the floor, playing super mario bros, using the couch as his backrest.

Winona was laying down on the actual couch looking through some of the stuff that was laying around in her room at home that she brought there.

(have my drawing of how they were sitting :D)

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you, Stephanie called me up yesterday and said I offered to host the video music awards" Christian spoke as he clicked the buttons on his controller, moving the little mario character. (Stephanie is his agent)

"Really? Oh great!" Winona exclaims.

"It is" He nods.

Winona looks through more of her stuff while Christian continues with the video game.

"What'd you find in your stuff?" He asks.

"Nothing interesting, that's for sure." She replies.

Winona sighs, stops looking through an old notebook for a second and watches him control his character on the screen. Then gets up and goes to the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chips.

She sits back down on the couch, putting her feet up and watching the tv.

"Hey! Can I have some?" He whines playfully, looking up at her.

Winona chuckles, grabbing a chip in the bag. He opens up his mouth and pretends to feed it to him but quickly pops it in her mouth right before it reaches him.

Christian gasps playfully "Please can I have some"

"Kiss?" She gives him a teasing smile, tilting her head.

He laughs and kisses her.

"Thank you" Winona beams. Giving him another chip.

Christian sits back down and continues.

After a few seconds he dies in the game and groans in frustration.

"Lemme try" Winona volunteers, hopping off the couch and sitting beside him.

"Alright" He hands her the controller and she presses play.

To both of their surprise, She was good at the game.

She succesfully reaches the end and celebrates.

"Wow!" Christian claps.

"And that's how you do it" She chuckles, handing him the controller back and standing up to sit down on the couch again and continuing to look through her papers and notebooks.

10 minutes later, Winona gasps. "I found something interesting"

"What is it?" He looks up at her, snacking on the chips.

"It's an old phonebook from my old agent.."

"The one who didn't want you to do Heathers?"

"Mhm" They go quiet until Winona gasps again "Babe, you'll never guess what I found"

"What?" He turns off the tv

"A phonebook with Jack Nicholson's number" She smiles widely.

"You're kidding" His eyes widen.

"Not in the least" Winona turns it to him and shows the number.

Christian excitedly sits beside her on the couch. "How'd your agent even get this?"

"I think she like got it from a casting director? I don't know but she accidentaly left this with me" (that is totally made up i had to make it up on how her agent got his number lol)

"Anyways, do you wanna call it?" She suggests.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!" Winona hands him the phonebook then grabs the phone on the end table. "Go! You talk to him!" She pushes the phone to him.

He hesitates for a second until his nervous look turns to a grin.

Christian starts to dial his number then it starts ringing "It's ringing" He whispers.

Winona gives him two big thumbs up as she waits in anticipation.

He hears somebody pick up the phone "Nicholson Residence" The maid answered the phone.

"Hi this is Christian. Christian Slater is Jack there?" Christian introduces himself.

"Okay hold on I'll go get him" She replied.

He nervously bites his lip and mouths to Winona that she said she was gonna go get him.

Eventually, Jack picks up the phone "Hello?" He said.

Christian excitedly begins to talk "Hi! I'm Christian Slater"

"Hello Christian, Nice to meet you I'm Jack"

"Yea, I'm a really big fan. Nice to meet you too." He pauses "Listen, I just did this movie, Heathers. I hope you've seen it"

But Christian hears a click in the other side of the line and he thought that Jack had hung up on him. He was devastated of course but decided to keep going because Winona was still listening with anticipation.

Ridiculously, Christian begins talking again, and pretending to have a conversation with Jack from what Winona heard.

He goes on for another 5 minutes until he was about to say goodbye and unexpectedly "Uh huh" Jack spoke.

This nearly gave Christian a heart attack and all he managed to get out was "Bye!" He squeaks, then hangs up the phone.

"How was it?" Winona asks.

"Surreal" Christian chuckles.

-----

yas two chapter for today

-cheska<33