who said that?

JANUARY 22, 1994
Beverly Hills, California

-----

Right after the show finishes, All the winners were required to go backstage for their photos with their trophy and their interviews.

Once it was Winona's turn, she got up on the small stage with the mic. Reporters then started to ask their questions.

"I'm just glad the movie did so well and reached a lot of people and it was so timeless, you know?" Winona answered one of the questions "It's like these emotions can exist in any century" She continued, chuckling. "Does that make sense? I don't know" She shrugged.

"Winona, what did you experience during the Northridge earthquake that happened?" A female reporter asked.

"Nothing" Winona turned to the woman "No, I'm a veteran. I grew up in San Francisco so it was pretty boring" She chuckles at her joke "For me, at least because I was far away from home when it happened. But I mean, I feel really bad for everyone who was affected by it but I was fine" She says in a more serious tone, nodding.

"What are you working on now?" Another reporter asks.

"I'm uh not working on anything right now, because I haven't had anything lined for a few months now. But the last film I finished, was Little Women" Winona smiles.

"Ohh, playing-?" The reporter follows up another question.

"Jo" She replied, smiling softly.

After that, more reporters ask a couple more questions.

"You thanked your boyfriend of a couple years now when you received your award too, It seems you two have a serious relationship now. How does it feel having a partner who is in the same industry as you?"

"Well, It's terrific you know we really understand each other. A lot. Since we're uh you know, in the same industry together. So we are aware of the struggles sometimes and we get to bond over certain stuff about things we love about it and things we think are frustrating."

"Mhm, When are you gonna get married?" A mysterious man in the crowd of reporters asks her, half-joking.

"What?" Winona searches for the guy in the crowd. 

She and Christian decided prior, that they would be keeping their engagement private for now and wait at least a few months before sharing it to everybody. 

"What?" She repeats, breathily laughing.

"Who said that?" She laughed. 

The man raised his hand "I did"

"You did?" Winona turns to him.

"Yeah, Well you two seem like you're in the point of your relationship where that could happen" 

"Oh" She chuckles, shrugging off the question. Luckily everybody dropped it and continued interviewing her.

"Why did you choose Reality Bites as your next project?" 

"I don't know" Winona answered as she let out a laugh. "I don't know um I really wanted to wear blue jeans after those corsets, you know?" She added, making everybody chuckle.

-----

SHORT CHAPTER EHEHEH

-cheska<33