chalet

OCTOBER 29, 1991

-----

Christian and Winona arrived at Colorado yesterday night. They went to sleep shortly after they arrived since they were quite tired.

But the next morning, they woke up to a beautiful morning, with snow everywhere you look. The back porch of the chalet had a hot tub and was very private, surrounded by spruce and pine trees sprinkled with snow.

"It's cozy here" Winona exhaled, collapsing onto the couch in the living room of the chalet as they walked out the bedroom, newly woken up.

"Especially with the fireplace on" Christian exhaled too, sitting down beside her and referring to the lit up fireplace in front of them a couple feet away. He wraps his arm around her and pulls her close.

"This is amazing, love. Thank you for bringing me here" She hugs him back kissing the nape of his neck.

"Only for my best girl" He leaned his head on top of hers.

After a few minutes of laying on the couch, the pair stood up to make breakfast for themselves.

"Do you want scrambled eggs?" Winona asked Christian as she searched the fridge.

"Sure. I'm gonna make toast" Christian nodded. He popped two pieces of bread into the toaster as Winona cracked the eggs into a bowl and started mixing.

While she was scrambling the eggs and Christian waited for the toast he hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

"I didn't know you were the clingy type" Winona chuckles looking over at him.

"Meh" He mumbles.

The toast pops out and Christian goes to grab them out. Winona heats up the pan and cooks the eggs on it.

The pair sat down on the dining room table and started eating their food with glasses of milk.

"I'd like to toast something" Christian held up his glass.

"Okay, go" Winona followed, holding up her glass too.

"Happy Twentieth Birthday, Darling" He smiled and she smiled back. "And more birthdays to come"

They clink their glasses together and drank their milk.

Later in the day, Winona and Christian got ready to go skiing on the slopes, since the chalet they got was a part of a ski resort in Colorado.

"The only time I've ever skied, I fell over and couldn't get back up" Winona laughs, as she an Christian ascended the mountain in a ski lift.

"Oh no!" He giggles.

"So if I fall over, I'm gonna be needing your help" She jokes.

The ski lift reaches the top of the mountain and the couple got off and went to the ski trail.

A couple hours into the trail, Christian had developed a skill by skiing backwards, facing Winona as he slid down and right now, he was currently doing that.

"Oh you show off!" Winona groans playfully.

"Don't be mad I'm just good!" Christian cackles, he didn't notice he was already backing into a tree until he turned around and tried to swerve away from it. As he fell over, they both burst into laughter.

"Are you okay?" She says in between laughs.

"Yeah, I'm good" He gasps for air, still laughing.

There was a trail for ski jumps and they both decided to try it. They were both good at it but Winona was better, nailing every single jump.

Both of them finished skiing right before 5 pm, then getting on the ski lift to go back down to the hotel, private chalets, and restaurants.

They ate dinner at restaurant, after they made a stop to the chalet to change from their ski coats.

When they came back from dinner at 7pm, Winona pointed out the hot tub on the snowy deck. and the pair got the idea to hop in it.

"It's freezing!" Christian screeches, running out to the hot tub.

"What the- I didn't realize it was this cold!" Winona screams runs out after him and getting in with him.

After a while, they got comfortable eventually.

"So how was last week?" He changes the subject.

"Good, Filming is doing smoothly as of right now" She replied. "How was last week in New York?"

"Well, Even though I was busy most of the time, I was mostly free on Tuesday and I just realized how much I missed being in New York."

"God, I missed it too. Felt like forever since I've eaten a New York burger from that store."

"Mmm" He hums agreeing with her and thinking about the burger place.

They stay silent for a couple seconds until Winona speaks up.

"We have a decent amount of money, right? What if we got another apartment but in New York?"

"That's a great idea!"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, I think it'd be a great investment since we got a bunch of money from our acting jobs"

"We're buying one then" Winona smiles.

They both shared a few kisses out of happiness, then eventually turned into a heated makeout session. And then later that night, some Dead Girl Walking action in the bedroom ;) LMFAO WHY DOES IT SOUND WEIRD

-----

yas new chapter lol dead girl walking
-cheska<333