subtle stripes

AUGUST 14, 1990
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California

-----

"Alright, It's just when we turn this corner here. Get ready to get out" Kurt says from the front seat of the car. They were on their way to the Pump up the volume premiere in New York.

"Thanks Kurt" Christian replied. He chose to wear a white button up and a very subtly striped blazer to the premiere. (photo from the getty images archives from the actual premiere just a little note to flex how accurate i am /j)

 (photo from the getty images archives from the actual premiere just a little note to flex how accurate i am /j)

"Thank you" Winona thanks him too, fixing her short brown hair. She was wearing a vest and pants with the same subtle stripe pattern. (i think this outfit looks really cool and thought it would look good on winona :D and plus, i think it looks like they were matching <3)

 (i think this outfit looks really cool and thought it would look good on winona :D and plus, i think it looks like they were matching <3)

They finally arrive and get out the car as the cameras start snapping the photos of them.

"Christian!"
"Look Here, Christian!"
"Christian! Winona! This way!"
"You two look adorable!"
"This way please!"

(keep in mind that they havent confirmed that theyre together at this time)

As they walked into the theater, Billy, an actor who also stars in the movie, greets Christian.

"Christian. Wonder when you were gonna show up." He chuckles.

"Had to arrive fashionably late" Christian jokes then they both greeted each other with a hug.

Everyone arrives and gets leaded in the cinema to their seats.

"Can't wait to see this" Winona excitedly whispers.

"Me too. I haven't seen it either" Christian whispers back.

The movie starts and everyone in the cinema quiets down.

-----

i apologize for the very short chapter because i wanted to write in that winona wore that nice vest and pants ensemble to the premiere hahah

do me a favor and imagine how hot they mustve both looked wearing what the were wearing to this movie premiere

ALSO THE BONNIE AND CLYDE JDRONICA BOOK IS ON 8K READS EEEEEEEEEE 

-cheska<33