at dawn

APRIL 29, 1988
Los Angeles, California

-----

Today was the second day of filming for the scene in the woods where Kurt and Ram die and where the police officers find them.

The vans where the camera equipment was transported in, were parked on the side of the closed down road with other cars of the filming crew. And Veronica's car was driven and parked close to where they were setting up.

"I'm here" Christian greeted, getting out of the car and walking over to Winona with his dog Cricket on a leash.

Winona was sitting down on a chair beside a van memorizing the script and then looks up "Hi" She looks up from her script and gasps "Oh! Hello there Cricket!" 

Christian laughs as Winona hops off the chair and crouches down to Cricket.

Cricket's face lights up and jumps up and down and let's Winona pet her.

-----

"Kurt doesn't look too good" Winona looks over Lance who was playing dead.

"Just remember he's left handed" Christian perks up from forcing the gun into Patrick's hands.

"Keep going until you hit the clearing" Mark shouts from behind the camera.

Christian quickly stands up and grabs Winona's hand, they run off together out of the shot.

After that, everybody walks further away to a different part of the woods for a different shot.

They all walked together and Christian walked ahead with Winona following closely behind.

He glances behind him "You good?" 

She looks up then looks back down to watch her step "Yeah. Nearly tripped on that root there" Winona chuckles.

Christian thinks for a second and makes the first move "C'mere" He opens his arm, gesturing for her to walk beside him.

"Hm?"

He goes beside her then puts his arm around her shoulders. Then they continue walking behind the other people in front of them.

Winona's face goes slightly pink but continues walking with him.

Before they film the next shot of Officer Milner chasing the two teenagers, Chuck introduces himself to them.

"Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Chuck" He smiles at them.

"Hi. Winona" She shakes his hand.

"I'm Christian" He shakes his hand too.

"Nice to meet you" Chuck nods "Wanna hear a joke?" He tries to break the ice a bit.

"Sure" They both laugh and respond.

"What do you call a can opener that doesn't work?"

"What?"
"I don't know"

"A can't opener!" Chuck laughs at his own joke.

Winona giggles and looks up to Christian who was smiling at the pun.

They had to film a chase scene with Chuck so they got started on that already.

Winona and Christian followed the crew around and followed Michael's directions about how they were gonna do the chase shots.

For one of the shots of the chase, they had to go down a hill.

So they were going up and down the hill a couple times since Michael didn't get a shot he was happy with.

One of the times that they were going down the hill, Winona was right behind Christian and they were holding each others hands.

They were running then at the very foot of the hill Christian trips and unintentionally drags Winona down with him.

He quickly wraps his arms around her to cushion her from the fall.

Winona starts to giggle and eventually Christian joins her, they were both laying on the ground now with the dirt and leaves.

"I'm so sorry" He laughed uncontrollably. She just continues to laugh.

Christian lets go of his grip around her "Are you okay?" They both sat up.

"It's fine, I'm fine" She giggled.

-----

hola i need ship names for these two heheh i came up with

christiana
christianona
winistian
chrisnona
winonastian

-cheska<33