set

JUNE 21, 1988
Anaheim, California

-----

"Christian, you have been coming to set for a week now, and you still get lost" Winona chuckles, petting cricket who was on her lap. The pair was on their way to the set of gleaming the cube that day.

"I know, there's always that one intersection where I always go the wrong way" he laughs too. she laughs along.

"Where is cricket's leash by the way? I gotta put it on her before we get out the car" Winona looks up from petting her and asks Christian.

"Backseat maybe?" He answered while glancing at her.

Winona unbuckles her seatbelt and crawls to the backseat. She spots cricket's leash and grabs it the crawls back to the front seat.

"Did you hear back from the casting people yet?"

"Nope, But the callback was yesterday so maybe another day or two" Winona answers, clipping on Cricket's leash.

Christian hums in response and a couple minutes later, both of them arrive.

They got out the car together and walked over to the building to get to Christian's dressing room.

-----

HI LOVELY PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU :DD

sorry for the short chapter hahah i wanted to write this in because it was in my notes so yes yes.

ooh i have something to say i really love it when um you all comment and say wow that is so cute they are adorable because im like omg they think its cute too it just warms my heart <3 so yea you dont need to do it but just a little side note for you all to know that i love it when that happens you probably think im an ass or something now

oh and right another thing if something is missing for future years like why isnt the filming of this movie not included?
its either because i dont have a story for it due to lack of information or i just dont want to write about that time but assume it happened tho
i just didnt write it in the book.

-cheska<3333