shared

HELLO READER HAVE FUN WITH THIS CHAPTER

POV: i know what to write about but its so hard to actually write the damn thing so im giving you a shared chapter of all the events that is so hard to write abt bc i want to move on to other chapters

-----

JULY 31, 1991
Winona is on the set of Night on Earth and she finds out that Lisanne plays the small role as a band manager in the movie so they reunite and get all excited. Lisanne also congratulates Winona and Christian about their relationship and wish them the best. Since then, Winona and Lisanne reconnected and start hanging out with each other more. They become best friends.

-----

OCTOBER 8, 1991
Nicole was hanging out at Winona and Christian's apartment, when she offers for them to come with her to visit Tom on the set of A Few Good Men where Jack Nicholson is cast in so Christian finally meets Jack.

-----

OCTOBER 11, 1991
Christian and Winona went to a Laker's game and they spot that Jack Nicholson was seated a few rows ahead of them. So they both freak out.

"When is this timeout gonna finish? the suspense is killing me." Winona groans, looking out into the court where two opposite teams were huddled up in their respective corners.

"Noni! Look!" Christian gasps, nudging Winona's shoulder.

"What?" She asks turning to wear he was looking.

"It's Jack Nicholson!" He whispers excitedly.

"Oh! It is him!" Winona matches his energy.

-----

HERE YOU GO :D
-cheska<33