couch

MAY 2, 1988
Los Angeles, California

-----

"Hey" Christian greeted Winona as she walked over to the couch. They were filming at the JD's house for a scene with Kirk Scott, earlier that day. All camera people and sound people were setting up in the living room around them.

"Hey" Winona said back while she collapses right beside him and put her feet up on the coffee table.

"You seem tired. D'you sleep last night?" He turns his head to her.

"Sure I did. I guess I just didn't get enough" She leans her head on his shoulder, closes her eyes and murmurs "Is it good if I close my eyes for a sec?" 

Christian blushes because he was taken by surprise but chuckles "Sure, I don't mind"

"Thanks" She smiles.

Both of them stayed in that position as they waited for the crew to finish setting up and for Kirk to arrive. The set photographer couldn't miss the moment so they of course took a photo.

"Now, what do you think the actual color of this coat is? Because I can't tell whether or not it's Maroon or Purple" Winona holds up her arm and gestures to her coat sleeve. 

Christian holds her wrist and raises his eyebrows as he inspects the coat.

"I don't know. At first look, it looks purple. But when you squint, it does kinda seem maroon." He nods as he puts down her wrist then turns back to her.

"Yeah." She chuckles, looking up and meeting eyes with him.

Kirk arrives soon and they start shooting the scene.

"Alright, We're rolling soon. Is everybody ready?" Michael asks. Everyone nods. 

The camera had a view of both Winona and Christian as Michael shouts action. They shoot the scene and re-do it a couple times.

"That thing this afternoon God! I'm so angry, it was chaos. Fucking chaos!" Winona shouts from the couch.

"What're you talking about huh? I mean today was great! Chaos is was killed the dinosaurs darling" He turns around and faces her. Christian waits for a response.

"Chris, It's your line" She whispers as she grins at him.

"Oh. wait yea" He laughs then both of them restart the scene.

They were shooting the scene all over again in one shot, focused on Winona on the couch and Christian in the foreground.

"Our way is not our way" Winona argues.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to the judge alright? Tell it to Kurt Kelley! Oh God! Veronica! I-" Christian mocks, his back facing the camera.

She stands up quickly and picks up a tape then throws it Christian's way "I'm telling it to you!"

Except the tape goes straight to Christian's face, but he catches it lousily.

Winona gasped, but then she starts to laugh. Then some of the crew started to laugh along with her.

"Are you kidding me?" He acted insulted and faced the camera behind him "She's trying to really hurt me!" Christian joked, tattling to the camera. "Honestly" He shook his head.

Everybody had a laugh then they restarted the scene. After they reshot it a few more times, they reshot the scene focusing on Christian this time, the camera directly on him.

Kirk walks in as they say his cue "We beat the bitches"

"Oh beautiful. The beaver's home" Winona rolls her eyes.

They continue with filming and reciting their lines.

Soon Winona had to storm out for the end scene a while later. But for that Christian had to pull her back down on the couch.

"That's it. We're breaking up." She said, infuriated. Right after Christian pretended to shoot the radio. Winona stands up quickly, as they rehearsed.

"What?" Christian spoke, grabbing onto her forearm and pulling her back down on the couch as lightly as he could.

Winona pulls herself down following the direction where Christian pulled her down from.

They stared at each other for a second for a pause. 

"Ow." She said, staring at Christian a big smiles starts to form on her face 

This causes Christian to smile too as they started to laugh together. Both of them looked up at Michael.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She laughed "I sat down too quick" 

"Okay, well it's okay" Michael chuckled "Let's restart the scene guys"

Winona started with her line again as they reset their places.

"You can't bring 'em back you musnh- " Christian cut himself off as he pronounced the line wrong. As he blows a raspberry right in front of Winona, then turns the other way.

She giggles, and puts her hands on his cheeks lightly. Winona makes him face her then they restart the scene again.

"I am not trying to bring anybody back, except maybe myself." Winona stood up again. Christian had to pull her back down on the couch again.

He tugs her down and he accidentally makes her slip down and made her head land on the seat instead of the headrest.

Winona squeals as she slid down.

"Oh!" Christian watched her "Are you okay?" He snickered.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine" She laughed looking up at him, as he helped her sit up. "Who's trying to kill who now?" Winona teased.

-----

so yea cute in my opinion i guess
did u think it was cute too

-cheska<3