i can't believe it

AUGUST 18, 1994
Los Angeles, California

-----

For Christian's birthday they threw him a party at their apartment.

"Hey you two, I'm gonna get going" Lisanne smiled crookedly, coming up to both Winona and Christian. She was a bit tipsy, but honestly most of the people they invited was by the end of the party.

"Alright, Do you want me to call you a cab?" Winona offers.

"No it's fine I can find one myself" Lisanne smiles. 

She and Winona both hugged each other goodbye and then she left.

"Well, that's everybody" Winona yawns as she closed the front door then she lays on the couch with Christian who had his eyes closed.

She looks over at him and puts her hand on his cheek. She rubs her thumb on his cheek "Hey, you awake?" 

"mH?" He hums groggily, opening his eyes slowly. He looks into her eyes and smiles "Oh hey honey" He smiles widely.

Winona smiles teethily "Hi" she whispered.

"Mmmh, I love you so much" Christian buries his head in the crook of her neck, hugging her tightly. 

"I love you too" She smiles, leaning her head on the top of his head.

Christian looks up at her and squeals "I can't believe I'm gonna marry you!"

Winona laughs at his excitement.

"I'm the happiest man on earth!" He adds, standing up and picking up Winona in his arms and spinning her around.

She laughs loudly, being taken by surprise at his sudden burst of energy. "Calm down!" She said in the middle of her laughs.

-----

EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND DONT MIND HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS also how its been my first chapter in a while LMAOOO

-cheskaaaa<33