" Oh, ok!! I will be back soon. " I said to the girls.

We sneaked out and went to a disco party in the club in the hotel itself. He pulled me in his arms and we started dancing too.

We were engrossed in each other and were spending a good time together trying, to get to know each other better. And then he looked into my eyes as if asking for permission to kiss, I smiled and nodded.

What a perfect gentleman!!!

He smiled and bent down to kiss me but all of a sudden, someone fell on me and I lost my balance and he bent too as he was holding me. 

" Sorry!! I am sor... "  The girl who fell on me was saying but then she was as shocked as both of us.

Manik's lips landed on her face.

Shit!!! What the hell!!

He kissed that girl instead of me.

" How dare you? "  She shouted at him and slapped him very hard.

" Hey!!! How dare you slap me?? " Manik yelled at her.

" You should have thought before... Kissing me. How could you??  " She shouted at him.

" Excuse me!! Who are you??  What do you think of yourself?? It was you, who fell on us."  He said.

"  So?? I was falling and you saw the chance to flirt with a pretty girl and you kissed me? Like Seriously, kissed me?? " She said

We kept on arguing with her as she accused Manik that he took advantage of her and calling me names. I had to threaten her that the hotel belonged to my cousin, and if she doesn't stop arguing, we would have to call security. Finally, she stopped arguing.

I was so excited about this meeting... I didn't know that one day, she would spoil my relationship with my boyfriend as well.

She spoilt the whole mood that day and all my future dates too.

Manik was upset too and asked me to meet the next day but I told him that we were invited to Sujal's home.  He was a bit sad but since Viren was calling me on phone, I had to go back to the party.

The party was going in full swing.

Manik was following my every move with his eyes. I saw him coming towards me but Raj already asked me for dancing. I agreed but was surprised as he had never even looked my way.

He was holding me tenderly as if I was made of porcelain and somehow I felt a shudder run through me. I had never felt that way in my life though I must have danced with many boys.

He was a natural dancer and we enjoyed a good dance I felt tingles all over my body. But I was feeling very good and comfortable. 

I looked around to find Manik but he was talking to Roohi. Just then Raj took a turn and I looked at him. He was looking at me with a different kind of expression, I could not understand that look but no one had ever looked at me like that. I was drowning in those eyes.

The music stopped and I turned to go away to look for Manik but could not find him there.

" Looking for someone?? " I heard a deep voice just behind me I turned and saw Raj standing there.

" Yeah... M... S.Saanjh!! "

" I saw her standing there with Roohi and Mahi sometime back and just about two minutes ago, saw her going out with Mahi."  He said.

" You saw a lot while dancing. "

" I have a younger sister to take care of... So need to keep an eye on her. " He said.

"Oh, Right! "

" So how about another dance??"  He asked looking into my eyes.

" Yeah, but I have to find... Ma.. Mahi and Saanjh. "

" One dance, I am sure Saanjh and Mahi would be back by then. Only 8 minutes are left for the new year to start. "  He said and I could not refuse him. Though I had promised to be with Manik. But where the hell was he??

It was not my fault if he was not here, I wanted to enjoy my new year's eve to the fullest. Anyway, one dance would take only 4-5 minutes and hopefully, Manik would be back by then.

So I went dancing with him again. And once again felt some kind of spark in his arms. It was an alien but good feeling.

Was I attracted to him??

No!!

But I had never felt like this before today. We kept dancing and even when the music stopped, I could not get back as he was holding me with his eyes and arms.

The music started again and we started dancing. And just then the back counting started.

Oh, God!! Where was Manik?

4... 3... 2... 1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

He bent a bit and said in my ear his nose brushed my ear and lips brushed my cheek.

I was surprised at the slight shiver that traveled through my body.

Why the merest touch of him was leaving me sensuously affected?

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😉😉😉😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thank
Chhavi.