Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Won (End of the main text)

    "???" Chen Jiajia turned her head suddenly, and her neck clicked: "Oh, I twisted my neck."

    Shen Yu couldn't laugh or cry, and looked at the other two after concentrating on the power of the group of light to help relieve, "What's the matter?" Did something happen? Or is there a wave of zombies besieging the base?"

    Although Shen Yu's guess was half right, but Shen Yu was fine, and most of the heavy atmosphere disappeared in an instant.

    Lu Xingyue couldn't control his mood, he stood up abruptly, and hugged Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu:?

    She hesitated and wanted to push Lu Xingyue away, but Lu Xingyue hugged him tightly, and his body was still shaking.

    Feeling scared, scared?

    A little frightened, Shen Yu, who was about to push him away, paused for a moment, and instead patted him on the back: "Okay, it's okay, am I okay?" "Yes."

    Shen

    Yu comforted Lu Lu patiently. Xingyue, but when she saw Chen Jiajia and Shen Xin watching, she felt that something was a little strange.

    She struggled in embarrassment, but fortunately Lu Xingyue calmed down a little, and let go of Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "What's wrong with you?"

    "The base in City R was breached by a wave of zombies led by the eighth-level zombie king." Shen Xin said, staring at Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu: "...So you think something happened to me?"

    Shen Xin acquiesced.

    Shen Yu couldn't laugh or cry, and felt a little guilty: "I'm sorry, something happened to me, so I came back late." "

    Yes." Shen Xin accepted the apology as a matter of course.

    With great difficulty, Chen Jiajia twisted her neck back: "As long as you are fine, then we don't have to go to see the eighth-level zombie king, just find a way to kill him." "I'll

    go." Shen Yu won't let it go The eighth-level zombie king came here, she said, "I'll solve it."

    "Then we'll help you deal with other low-level zombies." Lu Xingyue said immediately.

    Chen Jiajia followed: "Yes."

    Shen Xin: "Yes."

    Shen Yu smiled: "Okay, then let's go together."

    It seemed like she forgot something?

    The Taoist priest who just woke up weakly from the sofa: "?"

    ——Grandfather

    Shen knew that Shen Yu was missing, but because he knew Shen Yu's strength, he was still stable, but because the city R base was breached by the public, as the first Grandpa Shen, one of the persons in charge of the First Base Beijing Base, also started to get busy.

    Regarding the relationship between Shen Yu and the Zombie King, Grandpa Shen didn't know about it. Lu Xingyue and the others had a tacit understanding that they would not tell Grandpa Shen about such things, making him worry in vain.

    So after Grandpa Shen finished his work, he received the news from Lu Xingyue that Shen Yu had returned and she had been upgraded again, and they were going to trouble the Zombie King.