Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Zombie King?

    It was a Taoist priest who spoke, and this Taoist priest gave people a very strange feeling.

    It seems that he is only seventeen or eighteen years old, a teenager, or a young man in his twenties, and he seems to be calm and calm in his thirties and forties.

    If you take a closer look, judging from his skin and appearance, he should be a young man in his early twenties.

    "...Taoist?" Shen Yu was stunned.

    The Taoist said with a smile: "Yes."

    No, the Taoist just said that he had been waiting for her for a long time?

    Shen Yu felt it for a while, she had a strange sense of intimacy with this Taoist priest, similar to when she met Shen Xin, so... this is the second helper Mao Tuanzi found for her?

    Appeared at this time?

    Shen Yu inexplicably felt a little unreliable, she didn't know whether to say that the priests were unreliable, or that Mao Tuanzi was unreliable.

    It's just that she thought about it, and took something from the space to the Taoist priest.

    Taoist priests don't need to avoid eating. There are a lot of things in Shen Yu's space, but they are basically collected from supermarkets and shopping malls. Now they don't have time to cook.

    "Thank you, good man." The Taoist took the food and said, "Since I have received the gift from the good man, I should return it to the good man. I see that the good man's bones are clear and clear, and his spiritual veins are clear. Would the good man want to share with me?" Cultivate together?"

    Shen Yu:?

    ——Shen

    Yu thought she was crazy, she refused the Taoist priest's proposal, and turned around decisively to leave.

    Although according to what Mao Tuanzi said, this person was chosen to help her, but Mao Tuanzi also said that one person was late, so now it has been made up for her, so it doesn't matter whether the Taoist continued to help her or not. important.

    Not to mention cultivating the Tao? Shen Yu didn't have that time to practice Taoism.

    But a strange thing happened again. It stands to reason that Shen Yu's speed was very fast. Although she took a detour to find the map to confirm where she was, she shouldn't be caught up so easily by the Taoist priest, right?

    But the fact is that she was easily overtaken by the Taoist priest.

    Anyway, the direction has been determined, why not use the space channel to go back directly?

    Shen Yu thought so, but before she practiced it, the Taoist priest spoke: "A good man, cultivating the Tao can avoid evil consequences, and everything in the world is predestined by fate, just like I met a good man now..." Shen Yu: "

    ... With a slight movement in her hand, a pitch-black crack appeared and gradually expanded.

    The Taoist priest immediately changed his words: "If the virtuous person still has an unbroken relationship with the world, I can wait, but I really came to you because of a feeling in my heart."

    Shen Yu: "And then? I don't need your help."

    "You may not Need my help, but are you sure that other people don’t need my help? Although I am not as powerful as you, but I can form formations and runes, among other things, it is absolutely possible to increase the defense of a base.” Taoist priest explain.