Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Crystal nucleus?

    Obviously, Chen Jiajia was greatly stimulated by facing zombies at close range, or turning into zombies from familiar people.

    But after killing a zombie with her own hands, Chen Jiajia's ability to bear it became stronger obviously. Although she broke down crying after killing, she also calmed down faster and didn't need more comfort from Shen Yu.

    Chen Jiajia's eyes were still red, but after crying, she held Shen Yu's hand: "Little fish, there are two left, let's deal with one alone, I... I want to try, if I can solve one alone We won't be afraid of zombies when we go out."

    "Are you sure?" Shen Yu asked.

    "I'm sure." Chen Jiajia's expression was extremely firm.

    Although the zombies are relatively strong, their speed is really slow, and Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia are both supernatural beings. It should not be difficult to deal with a zombie with improved physique.

    So after thinking about it, Shen Yu agreed, and she told: "Hold the wooden stick tightly, and call me if you can't win. I will put the table into the space, and I will smash it over to block it when the time comes." The two opened the door after

    discussing come out.

    The zombies have been led to the rightmost wall. Because of the smashing of two water bottles and the commotion caused by Shen Yu and his two killing the zombies, the doors of several dormitories were slammed, but the doors went to They open inward, and they can't knock open the door when they hit the door inside.

    Attracted by the sound of the door slamming, the two zombies at the end of the corridor moved away slowly, leaned close to the door and slammed the door together.

    "I'll take the one that's farther away, and you'll come to the one that's closer." Shen Yu lowered his voice.

    Knowing that Shen Yu was taking care of her, Chen Jiajia nodded fiercely.

    Shen Yu was wearing comfortable sneakers, and she barely made a sound when she stepped on the ground. Chen Jiajia followed Shen Yu's instructions about one meter behind her.

    Before getting close to the zombies, Shen Yu walked slowly. When she got close to the first zombie, she turned her head and gestured to Chen Jiajia, then suddenly ran, quickly passed the first zombie, and the stick fell on the second one On the head of the zombie.

    At this time, because Shen Yu passed by, the human scent attracted the first zombie, it turned its head to go to Shen Yu, but Chen Jiajia had already followed, hit it on the shoulder with a stick, and whispered to herself Cheer up: "Your opponent is me!"

    Two people faced two zombies, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia intentionally separated the zombies a little.

    Whether it's a broom stick or a mop stick, they're all the longer ones, but the lethality of the wooden stick...to be honest, it's not very strong.

    It took Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia some time to deal with a zombie together before, but now it is more troublesome to deal with one alone.

    No, it takes many times to hit the head with a wooden stick... Shen Yu suddenly smashed the zombie's arm with a wooden stick, walked around behind it in two steps, and swung the stick horizontally to hit its neck.

    The zombie's skull was quite hard, but the neck was different. It made a sound at the neck, and the neck turned into a strange arc. It seemed that the cervical spine was broken, and then it fell directly to the ground.