Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Plants

    "You...you have two abilities." Captain Xu went out to get seeds for Shen Yu, Cheng Lin was in a daze, looking at Shen Yu with disbelief in his eyes.

    Shen Yu nodded calmly: "Yeah, what's the matter?

    "

    Fang Yuan patted his shoulder sympathetically.

    He knew that it was the same when Shen Yu awakened the wood-type ability, but there are differences between people.

    Anyway, such a powerful person is their teammate, which is a good thing.

    Cheng Lin was also frustrated for a while, and then looked at Shen Yu eagerly: "Do you have any tricks for awakening supernatural powers? Teach us." "

    What's the trick?" Shen Yu laughed, but then she lost her mind After a while, she said: "The trick is to have a strong determination and desire?"

    She just said it casually, but Cheng Lin agreed with a serious face: "I think what you said makes sense. When danger comes? So encountering danger should increase the chance of awakening."

    Shen Yu: "..." I didn't say that.

    Seeing that Cheng Lin had fallen into her own thoughts, she had no choice but to remind: "Don't mess around, life is the most important thing."     Cheng Lin immediately said

    : "I will."

There are many, that is, six kinds, and there are only ten of each kind. He is a little embarrassed: "The base also needs seeds for experiments now, so I can't get many, but don't worry, there are a lot of seeds stored in the granary. Then you can get more."

    "This is enough." Shen Yu looked at it.

    The seeds are wrapped in six small paper packets with the names of the seeds written on them: watermelon, cucumber, sweet potato, cabbage, corn, tomato.

    These six kinds of things are relatively common, Shen Yu is also very satisfied with it, she simply took out a watermelon seed in front of Captain Xu, and held it in her hand.

    When Captain Xu was still at a loss, he saw Shen Yu's palm spread out suddenly, and then... the green leaves sprouted and grew rapidly, and it took only half a minute for a watermelon vine to grow.

    Watching the watermelon vines spreading and blooming quickly, and knowing that the two flowers pollinated by rubbing themselves, and then the watermelons came out one by one, Captain Xu: "..."

    What kind of fantasy is this?

    The watermelons had grown to the size of buckets, and there were nine watermelons in total. Shen Yu looked at it and withdrew her hand: "Okay, it's fine." The moment she withdrew her hand, the watermelon vines withered

    . , Shen Yu received the other eight watermelons into the space, leaving only the last watermelon, and then took out a...fruit knife?

    This... doesn't seem to work.

    Shen Yu looked at the palm-length fruit knife, then at the big watermelon, retracted the knife, and tapped on the watermelon with his fingers, the watermelon split from the middle, and a burst of watermelon fragrance permeated the air. .

    Captain Xu couldn't help swallowing.

    Although the apocalypse started not long ago, he always felt that it had been a long time, and he felt that he hadn't eaten fruit for a long time.

    Shen Yu looked at the watermelon, thought for a while, and took out the fruit knife. First, she picked out a few black ones. She felt that the ripe watermelon seeds came out and put them in a good place. The watermelon was cut inside, and they were put into the big bowl: "Taste all of them?"