Chapter 36

Chapter 36 New Teammates

    "My name is Shen Yu." Shen Yu looked at the girl who couldn't hide the obvious shock on her face, narrowed her eyes slightly, and smiled: "What's the matter? You know me?

    " " The girl smiled embarrassedly: "It is said that you are a very powerful person."

    Very powerful person?

    Shen Yu felt that she should be just an ordinary girl before the apocalypse, how could she be famous?

    But the girl didn't want to say it, and Shen Yu didn't feel any malice from her, so he temporarily suppressed it and didn't ask.

    There was a man's screams, a woman's cries and laughter, and it was obviously a mess. Shen Xin sighed lightly: "Do you care about the people inside?" "Don't care." Shen Yu said lightly:

    " As long as the people I save are fine."

    Simply put, she doesn't care about the lives of those men.

    The girl just smiled.

    She leaned against the door next to her, seeming to be in a daze, but also secretly looking at Shen Yu.

    When the voice inside gradually disappeared, the girl suddenly asked: "Are you sending us to the nearest base and then leave?" "Yes."

    Shen Yu simply said: "I still have something to do

    ." Smiled: "Can I go with you? I don't want to be with other people."

    "With me?" Shen Yu was taken aback, she looked at the girl's belly: "Since you are pregnant, it is not suitable for you." Running around, I don't know how many dangers I will encounter."

    "I'm not afraid." Shen Xin shook her head: "I also have supernatural powers, and I won't hold back."

    Although Shen Yu didn't know Shen Xin's purpose, she could tell that Shen Xin He really wanted to follow her, and Shen Xin's strange reaction before...

    Finally, Shen Yu agreed after asking Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue.

    The men in the warehouse were already miserable. It was a routine operation to have their third leg cut off, and it was not uncommon to be stabbed to death. There were still a few who could still breathe and were probably dying.

    Killing the enemy with one hand obviously made these women's spirits better, and they also regained their initiative, and they did not refuse Shen Yu's offer to send them to the base.

    Here are the cars prepared by the men, and some of the women can drive. After simply scrubbing with the water provided by Chen Jiajia, these women got into the car and followed Shen Yu's car to the base.

    The locations of the official bases are all publicized. Shen Yu took a map when he left the base in City S, and now he went to the nearest base in City Y.

    This warehouse is not a short distance from the base in City Y. It was noon when Shen Yu set off, and it was already evening when he arrived at the base, and there was a long queue outside the base, all of them were people who wanted to enter the base.

    Although the women rescued from the warehouse are in better condition now, they are still very repulsive to men, and they will even stay away when they see Lu Xingyue—even if they know that Lu Xingyue is one of the people who saved them—not to mention It is said that there are men and women queuing up now, and they are hiding in the car and are unwilling to come out.

    This state is not good.

    But there was only so much Shen Yu could do, and being able to send them to the base was already the best of humanity.