Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Warehouse

    "They must be fine, cut the vines quickly!" Chen Jiajia shouted almost blankly.

    Seeing Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue being caught by the vine's dying counterattack in front of her eyes, Chen Jiajia almost instinctively avoided thinking about some very dangerous situations. Her eyes were red, but she stared at the vine , staggered for a moment, then walked faster and faster, ran over quickly, took out the knife and began to cut the vines.

    "Go and help." Zhou Ping ordered in a deep voice, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

    Chen Jiajia also consumed a lot of abilities just now, and now she wants to condense an ice blade, but she can't condense it out. She regrets that she was too impulsive just now, and she should save it.

    But it was Chen Jiajia who hit the mutated plant just now, and it was her ice blade that made the mutated plant die with the last attack.

    Don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry, and don't shake your hands.

    Chen Jiajia tried to comfort herself, but the hand holding the knife kept shaking.

    "Calm down, they'll be fine." Zhou Ping walked up to Chen Jiajia's side at some point. He also had a knife in his hand and was also helping to cut the vines, but his tone was calm and comforted Chen Jiajia.

    "They're definitely fine." Chen Jiajia almost forced herself to calm down, but at most her hands stopped shaking and her mind was still blank.

    Cutting these vines only with a knife does not mean that the cutting is continuous, but the efficiency is relatively low.

    These vines are much tougher than the previous vines, and it would be much easier to cut them with abilities, but the abilities of these abilities are almost consumed, so where is there any extra ability to cut these vines?

    What's more, there are some supernatural powers that are not suitable for cutting these things, such as the supernatural powers of the earth system, such as the supernatural powers of the wood system, or those of the fire system.

    Even the water system is not suitable.

    After all, like Chen Jiajia, not everyone has realized the ability to condense ice blades with water-type abilities.

    But the water ability...is not useless.

    Chen Jiajia looked at the juicy vines in her hands, and suddenly closed her eyes.

    Zhou Ping was cutting vines, but he had always paid attention to Chen Jiajia. Seeing Chen Jiajia's reaction now, he even doubted whether Chen Jiajia would give up on saving Shen Yu.

    But then, his eyes gradually widened.

    The surface of the vines suddenly began to gather water droplets, and the water droplets dripped little by little, and soon the ground was wet.

    And Chen Jiajia who caused all this suddenly opened his eyes, then pinched the vine, and broke it off.

    The vine broke.

    Zhou Ping looked at the puddle of water, and saw that there was even some powder falling from the broken part of the vine. He suddenly said, "Did you pump out the water in the vine?

    " It’s gone.”

    It’s almost there.

    Not only Chen Jiajia thought of a way here, but other people also started to think of various ways.