Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Zombies rushed over. The zombies of the second and third ranks were okay, but there were still zombies of the fourth rank. What made Chen Jiajia even more angry was that Chu Yang himself rushed over.

    Chu Yang's superpowers are gold and earth, one attack and one defense, and he even helps zombies block Chen Jiajia's ice blade attack.

    Xiaoteng is indeed a level five mutant plant, but it is not invincible.

    The vitality of the plant is tenacious, but now the root system of the little vine has not reached the ground, so it cannot absorb energy from the soil. What it can do is to absorb energy from the crystal nucleus in the small space.

    But it hurts when the vine is bitten off. The pain of the plant is very low, but it is not without it.

    Chen Jiajia held the purified crystal nucleus in one hand to restore the ability, and the ability was thrown out like money.

    One person, one vine exploded his maximum attack power from the very beginning.

    However, the zombies are still pushing forward visible to the naked eye, and Chu Yang is a dog. He mainly uses gold-type abilities to cut Xiaoteng's vines. Drop one.

    Most of the injuries Xiaoteng suffered were caused by Chu Yang.

    "...Xiaoteng, you have worked hard." Xiaoteng, who was crying while fighting, suddenly heard a familiar voice, and it cried louder, and then it felt the gentle wood-type supernatural power injected into its body, and the inside of it The wound healed instantly, and its dancing vines became stronger.

    Shen Yu didn't expect Chu Yang to be behind the scenes, nor did she expect Chu Yang to be so obsessed with her. After listening to Chen Jiajia's succinct summary of the situation, Shen Yu felt inexplicable doubts.

    Seems like they... all want her to turn into a zombie?

    "Jiajia, take a break first, and leave the rest to me." Shen Yu glanced at Shen Xin, then nodded to Shen Xin.

    Shen Xin followed Shen Yu to the window, Shen Yu opened the window directly, Xiao Teng released a vine and sent it to Shen Yu's feet, Shen Xin watched Chu Yang and the zombies outside from the window.

    The sun had completely set and the sky was beginning to darken, but Chu Yang could clearly see Shen Yu's appearance.

    He looked full of energy, not at all the appearance of possible injury that he had guessed before.

    "Shen Yu, have you changed your mind? If you are willing to become a zombie, I don't mind taking you back." Chu Yang could no longer hide his purpose.

    "Oh." Shen Yu sneered, waved his hand without saying a word, a lifelike fire dragon suddenly appeared, the fire dragon spewed out, and involved dozens of zombies in an instant.

    What's even more frightening is that those second- and third-level zombies... didn't even leave the corpses, only the solid crystal nuclei were rolled up by the small flames and sent to Shen Yu.

    "You are not a fourth-level power user!" Chu Yang blurted out with his pupils shrinking.

    "I never said that I am a fourth-level power user." Shen Yu's indifferent eyes fell on Chu Yang, she tilted her head slightly, and asked, "Chu Yang, do you dare to do such a thing, are you prepared to suffer the consequences? "

    Fire dragons, ice dragons, huge vines waving up, milky white pigeons falling on the zombies will kill the zombies directly.

    Shen Yu, who was full of great anger, didn't hold back at all. In less than half a minute, there were only a dozen or so of the three hundred zombies left.