Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Pinhole?

    Maintaining a large vine net, even if Shen Yu is a third-level power user, must be stressful. Although the little zombies did not continue to attack the vine net, does Shen Yu still concentrate on a new vine net to protect himself?

    If there is a hole in the big vine net, can Shen Yu respond in time?

    Those ordinary people will get hurt a little bit if they are scratched by the little zombies, and it will be over by then.

    Wu Chengyu thought a lot for a while, but when he saw that Shen Yu didn't seem to fight back, and seemed to give up his defense completely, his pupils shrank suddenly.

    Seeing that the little zombie's hand was about to touch Shen Yu, a vine as thick as a thumb suddenly flashed out from Shen Yu's sleeve, and slapped the little zombie.

    With a snap, the little zombie seemed unable to bear the force, and flew out directly.

    Worried Wu Chengyu:?

    other people:?

    They were all at a loss and didn't know what happened, and then they saw that the thumb-thick vines flying out of Shen Yu's body began to increase, and there were more than a dozen of them. Protect Shen Yu.

    So is Shen Yu really just a third-level ability user?

    At first glance, this little zombie is at least a level 3 zombie. With so many people protected, she can easily fly zombies above level 3. This ability is a bit against the sky, right?

    "Thank you, Xiaoteng." Shen Yu thanked.

    The little vines twisted and danced, obviously very happy.

    Hearing what Shen Yu said, doubts flashed across Wu Chengyu's heart, and then he continued to attack the monster.

    Mr. Liu and the others were relieved when they saw that Shen Yu was fine. If the young people lost their lives because of them, they would be very sorry.

    However, they also accelerated their speed and ran towards the elevator.

    Shen Yu and the others were also moving towards the elevator, firstly because Shen Yu wanted to personally protect Mr. Liu and the others, and secondly because...

    those monsters were frantically rushing towards Mr. Liu and the others.

    These monsters swarmed out when Mr. Liu and the others were about to leave, and some guesses surfaced in Shen Yu's mind.

    But speculation is just speculation, and they must be sent away first.

    Obviously, Shen Yu was not the only one who noticed this, and the protected Elder Liu suddenly said: "Little girl, why don't you let me out first? They may be chasing me? If you let me go, they will Will it stop chasing him?"

    Mr. Liu's guess was based on the little zombie's actions, but Shen Yu felt it was not that simple.

    After becoming a zombie, there will be no human emotions.

    And whether the person eaten is a stranger or a relative, it makes no difference to zombies.

    So there must be other reasons for the little zombies to chase Mr. Liu and the others.

    Let's not talk about this first, just talk about the value of Mr. Liu and the others, Shen Yu can't let them out.

    "The elevator is about to arrive, Mr. Liu, work harder, run faster, someone will meet you up there." Shen Yu shouted.