Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Breakthrough Again

    "This is inside the world fruit." The voice appeared again.

    "Who are you?" Shen Yu remembered at this moment, this voice had appeared several times before, but every time she heard this voice, she would forget it later.

    Just treat it as your own dream.

    "Hmph, I'm your world!" That childish voice was naive and second-grade, and then muttered: "Hurry up and work hard to level up, otherwise you won't be able to get out of this fruit. I won't last long. If you delay too long Soon, we'll all be dead!"

    "...Huh?" Shen Yu was taken aback, and she suddenly asked, "Have I ever been reborn?" "

    Yes, yes, I let you be reborn because I restarted the world line, So now I don’t have much energy, I can’t hold on for too long, you have to hurry up and help me, you hurry up and eat the world fruit, you must be quick, ouch! The dog beat me again, I went back to fight! "

    The bluffing sound disappeared, Shen Yu looked at a dark space, and she stretched out her hand to touch it.

    Her perception was correct. This was an oval-shaped enclosed space, which was a little larger than her whole body in size. She could turn over at will in it, and then it disappeared.

    As for upgrades?

    Shen Yu tried his best to suppress the irritability of not knowing how long he had been in a coma, and calmed down to perceive his own abilities.

    Her abilities were consumed too much, and her last wave really squeezed herself desperately. After releasing that big move, she even took out energy to create a space channel for herself, and her ability slot was completely empty.

    It stands to reason that if she draws wildly, it is very likely that there will be sequelae, but she tested it now, not only did she not hurt her foundation, but she has already... eighth level?

    Not only that, but her two newly awakened abilities also emerged.

    It's gold and dark.

    And these two abilities have also risen to level eight.

    Light and dark face each other, metal, wood, water, fire, and earth are mutually reinforcing and restraining each other. Shen Yu clearly feels that these seven abilities form two small groups that complement each other.

    That space is relative to... time?

    Shen Yu looked forward to the time when he would awaken the ninth ability.

    And she kind of wants that guy who calls himself the world to come out again, and she still has a lot of questions she wants to ask.

    There is indeed a lot of energy in the world fruit. Shen Yu can increase her strength when she doesn't take the initiative to absorb it. She actively absorbs it faster. It is faster and more comfortable than absorbing energy with crystal nuclei. She can feel her own strength. It has increased significantly, but the eighth to ninth grades are obviously a big hurdle, and she can only try her best to go faster.

    In a dark and silent place, time will appear blurred.

    After becoming an eighth-level power user, Shen Yu can still go without eating for a long time, and she can resist the needs of her body with her power alone. She doesn't sleep anymore, and absorbs energy all the time.

    Then one day, she finally broke through to level nine.

    After the ninth level, she really awakened the time ability, but what Shen Yu didn't expect was that she still couldn't open the world fruit after reaching the ninth level.