Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The unprepared vines grabbed most of the people, but some people reacted in time, and those who reacted were those who were far away from the door. They dodged the vines in embarrassment, and then attacked the vines.

    When Xiaoteng was at the second level, it was able to cause such a big crisis to Shen Yu and the others. Now that Xiaoteng has grown up again, at the third level, his strength is of course stronger. These supernatural beings can hardly cut down its vines.

    And more importantly, Xiaoteng actually has a second ability.

    A thin purple mist suddenly diffused from the vine, and the mist spread to those men. The attacks in their hands were suddenly distorted, and they were thrown towards their own people, and they began to fight each other.

    And those people who were bound by the vines also fell into hallucinations, some were in a daze, some were screaming in fear, and some were giggling.

    That's right, Xiaoteng's second ability is hypnosis.

    These people are useless, Xiaoteng Tuan arrested them all, Shen Yu turned to look at Lu Xingyue: "Jiajia and I go in and have a look, you stay outside?" "Okay." Lu

    Xingyue Nodding: "Throw them out too?"

    Shen Yu immediately asked Xiao Teng to roll those men out. She and Chen Jiajia both held a few clothes in their hands and approached the women lying on the ground.

    The faces of the women lying on the ground were numb, even though Shen Yu and the others made such a big commotion just now, they didn't respond, they stared blankly at the roof, as if they had lost the ability to think.

    When they watched from a distance before, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia knew that these women had been wronged a lot, but when they saw the numb faces of these women, the shock in their hearts was even greater.

    Both of them awakened their abilities at the beginning of the end of the world. Although they encountered many dangers, they were all resolved in the end.

    As for the survivors I met, I can't say that everyone is very good, but everyone is still maintaining order and controlling the beast-like evil thoughts in their hearts. Even if some people are not very good, they will not be like these people ... Such evil thoughts abound.

    The world has indeed changed.

    When I was in City S, because I hadn't reached the limit yet, and because there were still people maintaining order, the stability could continue, but what if I no longer had the energy to maintain order?

    What will the world look like?

    Shen Yu didn't know.

    She silently wrapped her clothes around several women, knelt down and said softly, "It's all right, those people have been driven away, you are saved."

    No one responded.

    Shen Yu saw a woman with blood on her dry lips, so she took out a bottle of water and carefully fed it to her.

    Fortunately, although these women still knew how to drink water, when the water reached their mouths, they began to wriggle their lips, and their eyes gradually became focused.

    "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

    Because these women seemed to have been hurt too much, Shen Yu tried to speak softly, so as not to scare them.

    The woman opened her mouth, her voice hoarse: "You... hurry up, they... are beasts." "

    I caught them." Shen Yu said softly, "I'm also a supernatural being, stronger than them, you don't have to worry."