Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Is it bad to destroy the world?

    Shen Xin also blurted out a word on impulse, in fact, she has not really made up her mind on whether to promote the destruction of mankind.

    But what she didn't expect was that her words made Shen Yu's expression change, and even looking at Shen Yu's expression, it was as if...knowing something.

    "What do you know?"

    "Do you know anything?"

    Shen Yu and Shen Xin asked almost at the same time.

    The two of them fell silent after asking. It was Shen Yu who calmed down first. She looked at Shen Xin hesitantly: "You said it was possible with me. Is it because you know some strange news?" "I asked myself what should I do?

    " I don't have the ability to destroy the world."

    "You have." Shen Xin smiled suddenly, and she said lightly, "You are the zombie king."

    Sure enough!

    Shen Yu was shocked in her heart, but because of her guess, she has calmed down now, and she can't see anything unusual from her expression.

    Shen Xin didn't just look at Shen Yu's expression, she didn't even look at Shen Yu.

    "Are you joking? I'm just a human being. How can I be a zombie king? I'm not interested in living flesh and blood." Shen Yu tentatively denied it.

    "You don't have to deny it." Shen Xin smiled: "Look, how bad this world is, you've seen those women before, but that's just the tip of the iceberg, the end of the world has only begun now, and there is still a residual order that can restrain people's hearts , but you are so smart, you should know what the world will look like when the order is completely out of order." "

    It's not a very good world in the first place, so what if it is destroyed? You see, as long as you are willing to be the zombie king, all people None of them will be your opponent."

    Shen Yu is sure that Shen Xin knows something, after all, she is the Zombie King, and apart from Shen Yu, Shen Xin is the second person who knows.

    But Shen Yu disagreed with what Shen Xin said: "I don't know where you got this information... It's an unreliable guess, but I can tell you very seriously, I don't want to be the zombie king, I'm very interested in destroying The world is not interesting. You say the world is bad, but I think it is good. You can see those who are suffering, so you can also see those who are working hard to maintain order and protect their relatives and friends." "Family?

    Friends ?” Shen Xin pulled the corner of her mouth and showed a sarcastic smile.

    She touched her slightly protruding belly, coldly and mockingly: "At that time, what are relatives and friends?"

    "You still have children." Shen Yu didn't understand why Shen Xin had such despondent and extreme thoughts , She wanted to appease Shen Xin, but she didn't expect Shen Xin to laugh even louder: "Child?" "

    You think this child is what I want?" Shen Xin suddenly laughed, that smile looked sarcastic and disgusting "Why don't I tell you, how did this child come about?"

    Shen Yu had an intuition that there was something wrong, but when she saw Shen Xin's world-weary look, she hurriedly interrupted: "If you don't want to say it, then don't say it." I'm done."

    "No, I'm going to say it." Shen Xin raised her spikes, showing her malice: "Do you know? This child was raped by me. Why did this happen? It was me The blood father wanted a contract, so he acquiesced that my stepmother plotted against me, and that glass of juice with added ingredients was my best, brought by my most trusted friend, and she knew there was something wrong with it.” “