Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Leave

    After promising that Zhou Ping would join the zombie investigation team, Shen Yu's team had nothing else to do.

    Of course, they couldn't be the only ones who went to investigate, but Zhou Ping and the others needed to worry about the others, so Shen Yu and the others could just go out with them.

    After being frustrated for a few days, Cheng Lin and the others also recovered from the sadness of their companions leaving. After knowing that Shen Yu and the others had accepted the mission, Cheng Lin and the others also expressed that they would follow along to do the mission. As for Fang Yuan, of course he would not Miss this opportunity.

    There are six people on their side, and Zhou Ping said that they found fifteen people. This time, their number is not large, and their purpose is to investigate, not to eliminate the zombie tide.

    For Fang Yuan, the most important point is that the safe zone has arranged jobs for Fang's father and mother.

    I can't say how good this job is, but at least it's quite easy. There is no pressure on the parents. Although the income is not high, it is enough for the parents to eat and rent a house.

    Fang Yuan was most worried about the matter of Fang's father and mother, but now that it can be resolved, he is relieved.

    On the day of departure, Fang's father and mother had no time to send Fang Yuan off because they had to go to work, and Fang Yuan didn't let them do so either.

    This time, there are some acquaintances in the hands, such as Zhou Ping, and a few soldiers who went to the warehouse together before. They all broke through the limit after experiencing the zombie wave, and they have reached the second level of masters.

    It seems that the top combat forces in the safe zone have been dispatched.

    There were twenty-one of them in total, so they used four cars, with five or six people in each car. Shen Yu and the others sat in a seven-seater car. It was Fang Yuan, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia sat in the middle, Lu Xingyue and Cheng Lin's classmate named Zhang Ping sat in the back.

    While in the car, Shen Yu was feeding Xiaoteng one after another.

    It may be because Xiaoteng was raised by her, in addition to her own mutation, she also has a new ability - space.

    Yes, there is room for Koto.

    Although Xiaoteng's space is only a quarter of a cubic meter, which is insignificant compared to Xiaoteng's real body, it is enough for Xiaoteng to put some things.

    For example, the crystal nucleus hidden by Xiaoteng.

    I don't know if the mutated plants are different, they can digest crystal nuclei, and after Shen Yu experimented, she found that if she cooperates with her wood-type abilities, the crystal nuclei that Xiaoteng can digest in a certain period of time can be doubled.

    Of course, the reason why Shen Yu feeds Xiaoteng at this time is because she has upgraded with Xiaoteng.

    There were too many zombies in that wave of zombies at that time. Xiaoteng ate a lot of crystal nuclei because he was growing up, and later hid all the crystal nuclei and piled them in his small space. Only a few The ones that can't be packed are given to Shen Yu.

    After that, Xiaoteng was eating the crystal nuclei piecemeal. As long as it digested a little and was ready to eat, it would eat it immediately.

    Then it upgrades itself as it eats.