Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Leaving

    Now that they decided to leave, they told the people who stayed behind, and the wind-type supernatural powers stayed for a while: "You can stay one more day to rest, there is food here anyway." "We are going to find Fang Yuan's

    parents , it’s better to go early, the outside world doesn’t know what’s going on.” It was Shen Yu who stepped forward, and she shook her head and refused.

    It's a pity that the wind-type power user, but let the person who said before that there is a back door lead the way, he said sorry: "I can't see you off, I want to guard here." Of course, the one who needs to guard is the cashier

    . Shen Yu didn't mind the wounded person in the stage. There were at least three supernatural beings out of the four of them. If even they couldn't get out, it would be useless to add another supernatural being.

    The two sides simply reached a consensus, Shen Yu and the others were about to leave, and no one followed them.

    Who wants to take risks? Anyway, it’s better to stay here and be saved. There is food and drink here, isn’t it better?

    The aisle behind the small supermarket was relatively dark, Shen Yu deliberately made a noise, but no zombies jumped out, so it should be safe here.

    The back door is much smaller than the front door, but it is also a strong anti-theft door. The boy led them here and said in a low voice, "This is it." "

    Thank you." Shen Yu thanked him with a smile.

    Before going out, Lu Xingyue listened to the door, and made sure that there were not too many howling zombies outside before gently opening the door.

    There are indeed no zombies at the door, and the zombies are a little distance away from the door. Lu Xing jumped out quickly and hit a zombie on the head with a stick. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also followed. Babyface was the last one, and he took the time to follow and open the door. The person thanked: "Thank you, close the door softly."

    The weapon in Babyface's hand is also a wooden stick, which means that the only person in their group with a better weapon is Lu Xingyue. Running slowly, the four of them are all in good physical condition, and the zombies can't keep up with them when they run. They try not to face the zombies head-on, and reserve more energy to deal with possible dangers that may occur later.

    The only good news is that Lu Xingyue's car didn't park in the underground parking lot. His car was parked on a parking lot near the boys' dormitory. There must not be many people in this kind of place at noon, so there were a few wandering around. zombies.

    Lu Xingyue unlocked the car from a long distance away. He smashed a zombie with a stick to him and quickly opened the door to start the car.

    The baby face quickly ran to the co-pilot and sat on it. Shen Yu stopped for a moment and went up with Chen Jiajia. When someone came up, Lu Xingyue kicked the accelerator and backed out of the parking space. Before the zombies surrounded him drove away.

    The sound of the vehicle will attract the zombies. The zombies rush forward one after another. Most of them are dodged by Lu Xingyue. There are at least one or two that cannot be avoided. "If the quality of this car is not good, wouldn't everyone be able to drive it?"

    "Fangzheng, show me the way." Lu Xingyue said quickly, "I don't know where your home is." "

    Ah?" Fangzheng gritted his teeth: "From If Simon goes out, it will be faster at Simon's side."