Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Zombie Tide?

    Perhaps it was because the brain was not very clear, so although the mutated plants had killed all the zombies outside, the zombies inside the granary had not been cleaned up.

    Before coming in, Zhou Ping still had the idea of ​​seeing a living person, but after coming in, he could only be disappointed.

    There were only three zombies in the granary. They might be the people who guarded the granary at the beginning. One of the zombies had signs of being bitten. It seemed that two of them turned into zombies. Infected.

    The three zombies are easy to deal with, and after that, it's time to move the food.

    The main force of the transportation is the four space-type superpowers including Shen Yu. They can put the stored food in the space, and then go out and put it in the car.

    They still needed to touch the bags of food with their hands. Shen Yu emptied them piece by piece. After stacking almost twenty cubic meters, she went out and put them in the car.

    After going back and forth like this, the eight cars were quickly filled up, and the remaining space was reserved for others.

    But there is still a lot of food in this granary, but it can be transported next time, and now it only needs to fill up the space of Shen Yu's space abilities.

    But before Shen Yu filled the space, Zhou Ping called him away.

    Zhou Ping asked her to collect the seeds.

    "I brought enough food this time. You can take more seeds. You can also take five percent of these seeds. Just sort out what you want." "Okay."

    Shen Yu made a decisive decision, abandoned it and returned Waiting for her food.

    "Then you clean up here, don't you need my help? Then I'll go out first?" Zhou Ping asked.

    "Okay."

    Shen Yu thought that Zhou Ping had gone to someone else's side, but when she was collecting the seeds, she accidentally saw Zhou Ping still outside the door, as if... guarded by her?

    After a moment of astonishment, Shen Yu's heart moved.

    She really deserves to be an acquaintance of the elders, is this creating an opportunity for her?

    But if she really fills the space here, it is estimated that the room will be more than half empty.

    Shen Yu was still very restrained.

    She has the power of the wood system and she doesn't need to hoard too many seeds here. She brings a copy of each seed, ranging from 20 seeds to 100 seeds, mainly because of the previous packing How people pack.

    But to be honest, the types of seeds here are really quite complete, basically all the crops that can be grown here in S City are available.

    Shen Yu harvested happily.

    When she went out, Zhou Ping glanced at the warehouse vaguely, and took Shen Yu away without saying anything.

    After all, it was rather late today, and Shen Yu and the others did not rush back to the base immediately, but returned to the small village where they rested last night to rest for the night.

    Because Lu Xing was injured, even though he was bandaged, there was still a faint smell of blood, so all the zombies he encountered along the way rushed towards their car, and then died in Chen Jiajia's hands.