Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Isolation

    "Still quarantined?" Fang's father and mother were a little uneasy.

    Although the little brother looked serious, he explained carefully and carefully: "People who are bitten by zombies are likely to become zombies, so you must be quarantined for two hours to confirm that you are not in danger before letting you in. Others are responsible."

    With the explanation, and knowing that a group of people here are quarantined together, the uneasiness in Fang's father and mother's heart eased a lot.

    There is a registration point after entering the door, and you only need to simply register a name and the time to enter the rescue point.

    Although Shen Yu only hurt her left hand, Chen Jiajia didn't let her touch the pen at all, and took the initiative to write to her, and the little brothers who guarded the door saw that Shen Yu's left hand seemed to be inflexible, and they immediately became vigilant: "You pick up the pen." Let us have a look at the sleeves."

    The guarded Shen Yu generously rolled up his sleeves, and the young man guarding the door approached and carefully looked at Shen Yu's wrist, making sure that the wound on her wrist was not broken. It's severe, but it should be an injury from the impact, so he said, "No scratches."

    "Then where do we go to isolate now?" Shen Yu asked.

    "Go to the classroom on the first floor over there, someone will arrange for you in the past." The young man pointed them the way.

    There are many people guarding the classrooms on the first floor. Each classroom is filled with fifty or sixty people. It looks like a dense crowd. Everyone sits on the ground without any image, surrounded by young men with guns. People who are infected with mutations.

    Shen Yu and the others were lucky, they happened to be assigned to a classroom. There were so many of them, they occupied a small corner of the classroom. Cheng Lin and the others, Lu Xingyue and Fang Yuan were at the outermost periphery, Fang's father, Fang's mother and Shen Yu were included. Circle, protected in it.     Let’s not talk about the amount of exercise during this journey, even the fear of facing the zombies makes people feel tense. Although everyone is only in isolation now, they are not completely out of danger, but there are army-green youths guarding them, and everyone feels safe. After improving a lot, Fang's father and Fang's mother sat on the ground panting.     Fang Yuan took out a bottle of water and handed it to Fang's father and mother who were sweating profusely: "Dad, Mom, please drink some water first."

    "We're not thirsty yet." Fang's father and Fang's mother could not help but move their throats, but they still refused.

    Fang Yuan insisted: "The weather is too hot now, you sweated so much just now, you also need to drink water, otherwise heat stroke will be even more troublesome."

    And Fang Yuan knew that Chen Jiajia had the ability of the water system, the water they drank It is true that there is not much shortage, and even if it is, he can exchange it with Chen Jiajia for something.

    It is not necessary for parents to suffer so much and save this saliva.

    Having said all this, Fang's father and mother were a little helpless and at the same time felt relieved. Besides, they thought about it. In this situation, it is indeed easier to find water than to find medicine. More importantly, if they suffer from heatstroke, they will It will be a drag on my son.

    So after careful consideration, they still drank the water.

    Even Shen Yu and the others actually added some water, but they all restrained themselves and didn't drink too much.