Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    There is always food in the research institute, but it is all long-lasting food. Mr. He and the others cannot say that they are short of food and drink in the research institute, but it is true that they have not eaten hot meals for a long time.

    There are some foods that can be stored in Shen Yu's space, such as cured fish and bacon. As for vegetables, she has a lot of seeds, which gave birth to potatoes, Chinese cabbage, peppers, and the cucumbers she gave birth to before. meal.

    In the last days, such a sumptuous meal is rare.

    "This wood-type ability is very good, powerful." Mr. He gave a thumbs up, looking cheerful.

    Shen Yu smiled: "There is still time now, it won't be so convenient when we are on our way."

    Boss He waved his hand: "What's the matter? It's not like we can't endure hardships, as long as we can do research well. "

    Because there are a lot of people, the portions of the dishes are also very large. Shen Yu and his group all found bowls and chopsticks, and all of them ate happily.

    Especially after a meal, the fruit is still full.

    Those first-level supernatural beings who came to participate in this rescue mission were not to mention how comfortable they were. Not to mention that they didn't go to the most dangerous places, just saying that the delicious food made their adventure worthwhile.

    Because there was no danger of going deep, those first-level supernatural beings took the initiative to stand up during the vigil at night, so that Shen Yu and the others could have a good rest.

    Shen Yu shared a room with Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia, all three of them were tired, especially Shen Yu, she almost tidied herself up and fell asleep on the bed.

    Shen Xin slept on Shen Yu's left, and Chen Jiajia slept on Shen Yu's right. The two-meter bed in the master bedroom was more than enough for three girls.

    Chen Jiajia was also heartless, she fell asleep after Shen Yu fell asleep.

    And Shen Xin woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. She dreamed of something... she didn't really want to see. Although she has enough strength now and can protect herself, sometimes dreams are not affected by strength. She Every time I dream about those things, I always get very upset.

    I really want to go out and kill zombies.

    Shen Xin turned over and was about to get up, when she had an extra arm.

    "It's okay, go on to sleep." A vague voice came, with an irresistible gentleness, Shen Xin was taken aback, she turned around slowly, lay flat, and looked sideways at Shen Yu.

    Obviously he didn't wake up, but Shen Yu seemed to feel the agitation of her mood, and comforted her.

    The violent urge to destroy the world quietly dissipated, Shen Xin closed her eyes again, and slept very peacefully in the second half of the night, without dreaming at all.

    When she woke up the next day, Shen Xin was still a little dazed, but she slept so comfortably that she wanted to stay in bed.

    "Wash up and have something to eat, we're going back today." Shen Yu called out to Shen Xin.

    Shen Xin slowly got up.

    Today's breakfast was mung bean porridge and steamed sweet potatoes, and Shen Yu even opened two bottles of mustard to accompany it.