Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The people participating in the rescue must gather in a small town near N City. Only when Shen Yu and the others arrived there did they know that the central personnel of this mission were still from the safety zone of Beijing City.

    There is a strong team from Beijing City to N City, in order to rescue those important scientific researchers.

    It's just that after they came, they found that City N was too dangerous. They are very strong, and it is not impossible to kill one back and forth in City N, but if they want to bring important scientific researchers who need to be protected, the difficulty is more than doubled. increase.

    That's why after they contacted their superiors, the Beijing security zone issued such a mission.

    What surprised Shen Yu even more was that among the people who came this time were her acquaintances.

    Shen Yu and the others were not the only team that came here, nor were they the first team to come. When they came, there were already 17 people in this town that had been completely cleaned up, and four of them were security guards from Beijing City. The remaining thirteen people are all nearby supernatural beings who volunteered to accept the task.

    Therefore, the few people in the Beijing Safety Zone were very familiar with the process of accepting personnel. When Shen Yu and the others came, they were more eye-catching than the others.

    First of all, there are four of them in a team, and all three of them are women.

    Secondly, there is a pregnant woman in their team.

    To be honest, when I saw the pregnant woman, even the few people sent by the Beijing Safety Zone had experienced strong winds and waves, but they were still shocked.

    "Do you really want to participate in this mission? According to our suggestion, this lady can not participate in this mission. This mission will be really dangerous." The one who came to check Shen Yu and the three was the only one in the group of four The woman was a woman with honey-colored skin and short hair. At first, she thought that Shen Xin's belly was slightly fatter, but after the examination, she realized that it was not.

    Pregnant women must be taken good care of, that's why she said that.

    "I will participate in this mission, and I will not hold back." Shen Xin said lightly, "I am a second-level fire-type user, and I am about to reach the third level."

    Shen Xin concealed the fact that she had dark abilities, and Shen Yu also said: "I will take good care of her, we were going to Beijing, since these scientific researchers are so important, we should send out a Participate."

    "But she can wait outside." The female team member still disagreed.

    Shen Yu said: "We know it in our hearts."

    The female team members can persuade Shen Yu and the others, but she can't directly prevent Shen Yu and the others from participating in this mission. Powerful and startled.

    Of course, they were sent to rescue important personnel because of their strong strength. They were soldiers at the king level in the army. Later, after awakening their abilities, their abilities improved quickly. Up to now, the strongest one of them has advanced to the third level. The other three people also more or less touched the edge of the third level, and they can advance to the third level with only a little luck.     After the recruitment order was issued, thirteen people came here. The strongest one was promoted to the second level for a period of time and was proficient in controlling supernatural powers. There were three more people who had just advanced to the second level, and the rest had reached the second level.     This is the normal level of ability now.     But Shen Yu and the four of them, Shen Yu is already level 3, and has a dual-element ability at level 3, Lu Xingyue has a level-3 gold-type ability, Chen Jiajia has a level-2 peak water-type ability, and can mutate water into an ice-type ability Increased attack power, Shen Xin is also a second-level peak fire ability.     In terms of abilities, the four of Shen Yu are stronger than the four of them specially selected by the Beijing Safety Zone.     So after arranging the residence of Shen Yu and the others, the information of Shen Yu and the others was passed on.     However, after seeing Shen Yu's message, the team leader in Beijing Safety Zone was surprised: "Shen Yu? Is she a young girl in her early twenties?" "Yes." The female team member was puzzled: "The captain     knows Her?"     "That's right." The captain stood up: "I'll go and see them." "     By the way, there is a pregnant woman in their team..." After the female team member finished her report, she watched the captain look for Shen Yu and the others.