Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Fang's Parents

    To be honest, Fang Yuan was worried about the safety of his parents before he came back. It was just because he couldn’t come back immediately, so he could only suppress his worrying thoughts. Now that he’s back home, when he opened the door, his hands were still on his back. shake.

    Could it be... Could something happen?

    There was no sound all the time, is it...

    Fang Yuan didn't know where he was going for a while, his face was pale, but after opening the door, due to the angle, Shen Yu saw the two people first.

    Yes, two people.

    Not two zombies.

    Shen Yu pushed Fang Yuan: "Go in, it's okay."

    Fang Yuan still stood at the door in a daze, Shen Yu had no choice but to raise his voice a little and shouted: "Uncle and aunt? You are Fang Yuan's Parents?"

    The two middle-aged men who were vigilant behind the back of the sofa looked out, and when they saw Fang Yuan, who was pale and dazed, he put down the kitchen knife in his hand: "Yuanzi, you...you are back? Are you here?" What's the matter? Are you okay? Are you injured somewhere?"

    Fang Yuan's parents were at home when the end of the world came. The two of them were lucky that neither of them turned into zombies, and they always had something to store at home. , so after finding that there seemed to be something wrong outside, the two of them were careful not to go out.

    It's just that they are also worried about their son outside.

    Thinking that their son might be in danger, they felt pain in their hearts, but the two of them had old arms and legs, and their skills were not good enough, so they didn't dare to go out, let alone if they went out just at the same time as their son?

    The couple were waiting at home, but they were really flustered.

    They didn't dare to open the door when someone knocked on the door. There were so many monsters outside, who knew if a monster knocked on the door? So they hid behind and didn't make a sound until the door was opened. Now that they saw Fang Yuan, Aunt Fang burst into tears, and rushed forward to hug Fang Yuan in three or two steps: "You are finally back, can you came back!"

    After being hugged like this, Fang Yuan gradually calmed down when he heard the real crying in his ears. He hugged Fang's mother with his back: "...Mom, I'm back... just as long as you are all right."

    Fang Yuan was really at this moment They all collapsed, but fortunately Lu Xingyue helped him so that he wouldn't be crushed by Fang Mu.

    "Hey, look at me, you all come in first, it's dangerous outside." Seeing Fang Yuan's appearance, Fang's mother was very worried, and hurriedly called Shen Yu and the others to come in.

    Hu Dui and the others didn't all come in. Two people came in, and a few others simply went outside to kill the zombies.

    Clean up the zombies in the corridor, and clean up the zombies in the community.

    Although they are an advance team, they can't protect so many people to leave, but if they clean up more zombies, the people in the community will be safer, and more people will survive.

    Seeing the two camouflage uniforms, Mother Fang felt a little relieved.

    This is the habit of the people, and they can feel at ease when they see military uniforms and camouflage uniforms.