Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The Strange and Passionate Suitor

    A deal was negotiated for two hours.

    By the end of the game, both parties were very satisfied.

    Shen Yu left the meeting room, and the bosses in the meeting room were not in a hurry to leave. Boss A looked at Grandpa Shen who had hardly made a sound during the negotiation, and said with emotion: "Old Shen, you really have a good granddaughter."

    " Fortunately, this little girl is also lucky." Grandpa Shen said modestly, but in fact, the wrinkles on his face burst into laughter.

    The other bosses also looked funny.

    But more is the envy in my heart.

    After all, this little girl is not only strong, but also kind-hearted. She asks for extremely low prices for those supplies, and she doesn't want them to increase the price. It's really half-selling and half-giving.

    Think about the juniors in my family...

    Forget it, as long as it doesn't look crooked, it's better not to ask too much, it's easy to get angry with yourself.

    When Shen Yu went out, he saw Chu Yang again.

    She didn't expect that Chu Yang was still there after two hours passed.

    Although he couldn't go to the important position in the conference room, he could wait for Shen Yu outside.

    When Shen Yu came out, Chu Yang's eyes lit up, and he hurried over: "Hello, my name is Chu Yang, and I am a third-level dual-line supernatural being. I want to make friends with you." "...I'm

    sorry , I still have things to do." Shen Yu just wanted to avoid him.

    Chu Yang: "Hey? By the way, I have some chocolates here. I don't usually like to eat them. Can I exchange them with you?" Chu Yang could tell that

    Shen Yu didn't like people who were too close. He was going to give chocolates directly, but thinking that Shen Yu would not pick it up, his words changed when he got to his lips.

    Shen Yu: "...No need, I have."

    Does she look like someone short of supplies?

    "I..." Chu Yang scratched his head embarrassingly: "Did I scare you? I actually... actually fell in love with you at first sight, so, can you give me a chance?" Shen Yu showed an embarrassed

    smile : "I'm sorry, I can't."

    "Ah? Think about it? I'm very strong, and I can protect you..." Chu Yang still wanted to sell himself, but someone who knew Shen Yu had already met with the leaders and knew that Shen Yu Seeing Shen Yu's embarrassment, the important people came to help Shen Yu stop Chu Yang.

    Shen Yu took the opportunity to slip away.

    After throwing away Chu Yang, the doubts Shen Yu suppressed before rose again.

    If this person named Chu Yang really just fell in love with her at first sight, it shouldn't cause her to reject her instinctively, so what is the problem?

    ——After

    being stopped again, Chu Yang was going to be irritable.

    "This ignorant woman, what is she so proud of? What is she now? If she is the zombie king, I can understand it. As she is now, I am willing to coax her. What else does she want?

    " Please pay attention to the task time, the host, you only have ten days. ]

    "I know!" Chu Yang couldn't help cursing in his heart: "Isn't it that she should have become the zombie king by now? If she became the zombie king, there might be a better strategy, and now I have to let her Shall I turn her into the Zombie King? Forget it, I’ll go to Rou Rou first, and we’ll talk about her later.” 【