Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Transactions

    After dinner, Grandpa Shen and Shen Yu went to her room.

    "About the matter you said about trading materials to the base, we talked about it. We do need a lot of materials, but the base can't give too high a price." Granddaughter, Grandpa Shen also became serious.

    Shen Yu nodded: "That's fine. In fact, with the strength of our team, we don't lack food and drink. It's useless to put so many things in my space. As for trading with the base, grandpa should know that sometimes trading is better than giving for nothing." Of course, I will sell half of the first batch of materials and donate the other half, and we will calculate later.” With

    such a large base in Beijing, is there really no shortage of materials?

    Of course it is still missing.

    Grandpa Shen is happy that Shen Yu has the ability to protect himself, and at the same time, he is even more pleased that Shen Yu can do good deeds while protecting himself.

    "Okay, don't worry, we won't hide these news, everyone will know about your contributions." Grandpa Shen promised.

    Shen Yu: "...well, that's unnecessary, right?"

    She didn't really want to be thanked publicly.

    "It is necessary." Grandpa Shen said with a serious face, "This is for your own good."

    He looked like he would not compromise.

    Shen Yu: "...Okay, by the way, I want to know if there are any requirements for opening a store in the base."

    "You want to open a store?" Grandpa Shen was surprised.

    Shen Yu: "Every time I give birth to a lot of fruits and vegetables, we can't eat them all at once, so we might as well sell them."

    Grandpa Shen thought for a while: "Do you have time to visit the store?"

    "Aren't there still Aunt Chen? ?" Shen Yu smiled: "Auntie Chen can't go out with us to take risks, right?"

    "...Okay." Grandpa Shen finally understood that Shen Yu just wanted to find something for Chen's mother to do.

    In this case... "Then I'll go get you a small berth in the official supermarket."

    After discussing everything, it was getting late, and it was impossible for Grandpa Shen to sleep here, so in the end it was Shen Yu who sent Shen Grandpa went back.

    Grandpa Shen said something like "Don't you believe in the safety of the Beijing base?" "Do you not know enough about your grandpa's ability?" In fact, Shen Yu sent him off, so he was so happy.

    The villa Shen Yu and the others rented was not too close to the center of the base, and Shen Yu walked for more than ten minutes to send Grandpa Shen back.

    "Your room is also prepared at home, you can come back and stay for two nights if you have time." Grandpa Shen couldn't help but say something before going upstairs.

    "Okay, I will come back when I have time." Shen Yu agreed.

    Grandpa Shen is now happy.

    Shen Yu watched Grandpa Shen go upstairs, and the lights on the third floor were also on, so she went back.

    As Grandpa Shen said, the public security of the Beijing base is very good, and there will be electricity for a few hours at night. Compared with other bases, the Beijing base should be the most complete.