Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Dreamland

    Because it has been known for a long time that the survivors in City S will be escorted out, and don't forget that XX High School knows one of the rescue points, so many people from the safety zone are also sent to register and record.

    The time for several rescue points to escort the survivors out is staggered, so I think there are only more than 500 of them now, and there are 20 registration tables, so the queue is also very fast.

    You need a ticket to get on the bus, and you don’t need to pay anything to enter the safe zone, but everyone who enters has been told that there are only free food for the first three days after entering the base, and after that, you have to do things to accumulate contribution points, which can be exchanged for contribution points. something to eat.

    Of course there were people who made noise, but they were all suppressed.

    It is definitely unrealistic for the safe zone to support a whole safe zone of people.

    Shen Yu and the others were also queuing at first, but not long after, the little brother who was sitting next to Shen Yu brought someone to find Shen Yu.

    "Hello, are these Ms. Shen and Ms. Chen?" The bar on the shoulders of the visitor made Shen Yu's eyes pause for a moment, and then nodded: "I'm Shen Yu, this is my friend Chen Jiajia, what's wrong?"

    "I heard that the two of you are supernatural beings. Now the safe zone has preferential treatment for supernatural beings. You don't have to worry about it. The country welcomes supernatural beings. The stronger you are, the greater the hope for us humans." The attitude of the person is very friendly, and the words are clearly stated.

    The main reason is that there are too few supernatural beings now.

    They have already discovered that as long as they become supernatural beings, their physical fitness can be improved a lot. From a certain point of view, supernatural beings have an advantage over ordinary humans.

    But even if many people become supernatural beings, they don't dare to speak out.

    Many of them were worried about being sent to the laboratory for dissection.

    But there are quite a few supernatural beings in the army, and they have never received this kind of treatment.

    Therefore, after knowing that the people under his command had seen two supernatural beings, he hurried to appease them.

    It was to appease Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, and the voice that was not deliberately lowered was also to express their opinion to the people around them.

    Shen Yu nodded, and also showed a very gentle and friendly smile: "I have always believed in the country, although we will not stay in the safe area of ​​S City for too long, if there is anything you need to help, you can contact us Said, if we can help, we are very happy."

    "Okay." The visitor breathed a sigh of relief, and he introduced himself with a smile: "My surname is Xu, and I am a captain. If you have anything to do, you can also come to me "

    The two chatted happily, Chen Jiajia kept staring at the man, and then silently withdrew his eyes.

    Captain Xu came to look for them, so he took them to the front and asked his own people to register them.

    It wasn't until the time of registration that Captain Xu knew that Lu Xingyue was also a supernatural being.

    The proportion of supernatural beings in this group of people is a bit high.