Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Still Depends on Talent

    "Otherwise, I still don't want this water... What's the matter?" Fang Yuan subconsciously said what he had considered, and felt something was wrong when he said it, and his mind was in a daze.

    He realized later that Chen Jiajia probably didn't mean what he thought.

    Also, Chen Jiajia has a good personality and is a very generous person, so she wouldn't be so stingy with the water she doesn't lack.

    On the contrary, Shen Yu probably knew what she was talking about. She moved closer to take a look, and saw a piece of ice floating in the bucket.

    "It's really done. If it is an ice blade, it will be more aggressive than a water blade." Shen Yu's eyes also brightened.

    Chen Jiajia couldn't help being happy: "Yes, I will be stronger in the future, Xiaoyu, I'm so happy!"

    Shen Yu couldn't help laughing, and her tone was gentle: "Yes, Jiajia is the most powerful .”

    Chen Jiajia smiled embarrassedly.

    After all, the water-type abilities are a bit weaker in attack. At the beginning, her abilities were more aggressive, and the space-type abilities were even weaker. But later, with the awakening of Shen Yu's second ability, there were also space abilities. Aggressively exploited, she was far behind again.

    This made Chen Jiajia feel a sense of crisis, and she was also afraid that she would not be able to keep up with Shen Yu's pace and would hinder Shen Yu.

    Now that she has finally developed a new usage of the ability, Chen Jiajia finally has a little confidence and a lot of peace of mind.

    Although Chen Jiajia was very excited, when she wanted to continue to control deeply, their isolation time had come.

    They didn't care about the group of survivors brought by them. Being able to escort them to the safe zone by the way was already the greatest help, and they had to live their own lives afterwards.

    They went home, took out the sheets, quilts, tables, chairs, etc., and left a week's food for Fang's parents. Then they scrubbed their bodies with water, changed their clothes, and prepared to go to the assembly.

    It was already six o'clock in the morning when they came out of the isolation room, and the departure time for today's mission was nine o'clock, but the assembly time was eight thirty, and it was a few minutes after eight o'clock when they went.

    As for how to see the exact time... They took some watches in the supermarket.

    This time, the leader of the team was a middle-aged man in his forties. He had a majestic and serious expression. Next to him was Captain Xu. Shen Yu and the others were the first group of people to come. The middle-aged man said something in a low voice, then walked up to Shen Yu and the others, and said with a smile, "You guys came early, have you had breakfast?" "Yes."

    Shen Yu nodded.

    Captain Xu said with emotion: "I heard that you rescued a group of survivors yesterday? Thank you so much." "

    It's what we should do. We don't mind saving more people while ensuring the safety of ourselves and our teammates." Shen Yu also showed a gentle smile: "After all, we are all compatriots and human beings. If we can save one more person, we can save one zombie.

    " .

    Shen Yu just smiled.

    Captain Xu wanted to make friends with Shen Yu and the others, and Shen Yu and the others were also willing to deal with him. Later, they mainly asked Fang Yuan, Cheng Lin, and the others to chat with Captain Xu, about the matter of going out to kill zombies yesterday.