Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Mission Hall

    The atmosphere in the safe zone is not bad. Although the people in the safe zone look a little embarrassed and tired, they don't feel discouraged.

    And most people have something to do.

    This safe zone is still being expanded, and most of the people who come in now are unable to hand in food into the safe zone, so most of them use work to pay for it.

    Even Cheng Lin and the others had to work.

    They first rented a house under the guidance of the staff in the safe area. Because there are three supernatural beings, it is not difficult to rent a house with three bedrooms and one living room together. As for the time, they only rented it for a week.

    In fact, most of the houses prepared in the safe area were built in the past few days. The inside is very simple, but the space is really good and relatively large.

    There is only a bed in the room, don't even think about tables and chairs.

    "Fortunately, the weather is warm now, otherwise we would have to go out to find quilts." Cheng Lin muttered, and then looked at Shen Yu hesitantly: "You only rent for a week?" "We probably won't be able to stay for a week

    . "Shen Yu said lightly: "We are also in a hurry."

    Cheng Lin scratched his head.

    He could understand what Shen Yu and the others were thinking. If he also had supernatural powers, he probably wanted to find his parents too.

    But now there is no ability...

    "Shall we go and try to pick up a mission tomorrow?" Shen Yu asked Lu Xingyue.

    They have learned that there is a mission hall in the safe area, and there are many missions released in the mission hall.

    Some are private tasks, and some are tasks issued by the safe zone.

    Anyway, every task is rewarded, what Shen Yu needs most is not this reward, she wants to improve her own strength, of course, the contribution points accumulated by doing tasks can also help Fang Yuan.

    Lu Xingyue obviously had the same idea with Shen Yu, he nodded and agreed.

    Fang Yuan knew that the more Shen Yu and Lu Xing prepared to take him on more missions, of course he would not disagree, even Cheng Lin asked Ai Ai in anticipation: "That...can we go together?" Shen Yu said: "Yes

    , But we can't guarantee that you are not in danger."

    Cheng Lin smiled: "Since we are going to do the mission, we never thought about letting you protect us all the time, just... let's get used to you now."

    Shen Yu was noncommittal .

    The matter was settled like this. Although Shen Yu and the others still had a lot to eat, they still went to the big cafeteria in the safe area when eating.

    There is time on the ID cards they are holding, and they can also use this ID card to eat.

    The food in the canteen is actually not particularly good. Each person has two white steamed buns, and a box less than half the size of a palm contains vegetables. There are two pieces of meat, a few green vegetables, and some pickles. of.

    It's simple, but most people are satisfied with it.

    Such a meal can make people full, but Shen Yu may not be very happy after eating.