Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Squad

    The team that Shen Yu and the others encountered consisted of ten people, the captain's surname was Hu, and the other nine team members scattered and vigilant around.

    Their goal is to find out the route in the city, which road is easy to go, which road is blocked, or which road is occupied by zombies, they have to find out, and they can avoid it when large troops come to the city most dangerous places.

    Of course, they must have the confidence to be selected to do this kind of task.

    They were originally the most elite group of people in the army, and now they have a good division of labor, and... how many large shopping malls did they inspect?

    Shen Yu's eyelashes drooped slightly, and he suddenly asked, "You guys... are checking shopping malls and supermarkets, do you want to get the things inside?"

    Shen Yu and the others were accompanied by a team member named Feng Cheng, who was only two years old. Eleven and Twelve, when he heard Shen Yu's question, he scratched his head in embarrassment, and whispered: "We want to save people, we must eat after saving people, this... we can only use it for the time being." These things are gone."

    After a pause, seeing Shen Yu's stunned look, he reminded in a low voice: "Today we will collect some things, if you can, please also collect some, after all... this disaster is global. "

    " Then... what to do?" Chen Jiajia couldn't help asking.

    "I don't know, we just follow the superior's arrangement." The little soldier grinned and gritted his teeth.

    This world...is it possible to be in chaos?

    Neither Chen Jiajia nor Lu Xingyue and Fang Yuan are fools. On the contrary, they are very smart. From this sentence and the news they heard on the radio before, they can know that the disaster is really serious, and the country did not send people to clean it up. Collecting zombies is not going door-to-door to save people, it can only let people go to the rescue point by themselves, which shows the seriousness from a certain aspect.

    Then, the order is sure to be chaotic for a while.

    If money has lost their utility, what is most useful now?

    --food.

    Shen Yu knew that the world would be in chaos for at least several years, and she also knew that she should collect more food. Now that she really heard what those soldiers said, she also breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Little fish..." Chen Jiajia glanced at Shen Yu worriedly, and then winked at her.

    Shen Yu nodded slightly, and Chen Jiajia was relieved.

    The eyebrow-eye lawsuit between the two of them was only for a moment, and no one else noticed.

    The speed of this team is not very fast, because they have to take into account the surrounding situation, in case there are zombies wandering over when they pass by in two days, so Shen Yu and the others can keep up.

    When Feng Cheng met the small supermarket, he took the initiative to ask Shen Yu and the others to get things.

    There were zombies in this small supermarket, Feng Cheng wanted to do it at first, but Shen Yu and the others were faster, the four of them worked together, and two zombies were quickly eliminated.

    Feng Cheng was stunned for a moment, and gave a thumbs up: "Sure enough, those who dare to come out at this time are all powerful." "

    We are not as powerful as you, but we must have the ability to protect ourselves and our family, right?" Fang Yuan smiled. , full of energy: "Can we take all the things here?"