Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    There were no other problems during the follow-up isolation, and no one else in their classroom changed.

    When they left the classroom, they were also led to the auditorium.

    There are also chairs in the auditorium that should have been moved from the classroom, and they are all placed here for people to sit down. When Shen Yu and the others arrived, there was no place to sit, so they simply squeezed into a small corner, only Cheng Lin and the others After the two ran out, when they came back, they had a few folding stools in their hands, which they gave to Fang's parents first.

    "There are so many people now, we're not too early." Fang Yuan sighed, and then said, "Let me go get some information." "I'll

    go too." Cheng Lin raised his hand positively.

    So the two of them went.

    Too many people gathered together, and with the weather, most of them were sweating, and they might not even have a shower for two or three days, and there was no extra water to clean their bodies, so the smell in the auditorium is very mixed now.

    Shen Yu has a keen sense of smell now, and rubbed his nose in discomfort. Chen Jiajia rummaged through her backpack and said to Shen Yu in a low voice: "Little fish, someone is watching us." "It's okay." Shen Yu shook his head,

    no Say more.

    It didn't take long for Fang Yuan and the others to come back, and Fang Yuan's face was pained when he came back.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Yu was puzzled by his expression.

    "It took me a few lollipops to ask," Fang Yuan muttered, "People are so realistic nowadays, but I have also learned that if someone asks me then, I will also collect things." Shen Yu:

    " ..."

    Fortunately, Fang Yuan just muttered a few words, and without asking Shen Yu to remind him, he got down to business: "We who have been quarantined are considered safe. They will send someone to take us away by car, but they will definitely not be able to transport us once. After finishing all the people, the first batch of people was sent out before, and we guess it will be the second batch, and then we have to buy a ticket to get on the train." "Buy a ticket?"

    Shen Yu asked, "What do you use to buy it?"

    "Now it's all in exchange for food." Fang Yuan lowered his voice when he said this, "Do you think money will be useful in the future?" It's

    useless.

    Shen Yu answered in his heart, but in fact he just shook his head: "I don't know. But what about people who don't have food?" Although

    everyone definitely wants to take more food, there are always people who don't because of objective or subjective reasons. Bring food—besides, if you brought only a little, you might eat it while waiting for the bus.

    "That's okay, I've registered anyway, and I'll pay you back when I get to the safety zone." Fang Yuan shrugged: "I can understand it, after all, there are so many people protecting us when we build the safety zone, and even so many cars It costs resources."

    Fang Yuan can understand, but some people can't understand.

    "We have paid so much taxes, and now we have to owe us credit for the last bus? The money we paid before is not enough for a bus ticket?" Someone shouted, obviously not convinced.

    Then someone went to appease.

    There was a lot of noise over there, but Shen Yu and the others were very quiet here.