Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Arriving at the Rescue Point

    Shen Yu didn't know what the people in the car were thinking. Hearing that their car was broken down and couldn't open the windows, half of their anger at them making such a big noise and attracting zombies dissipated. Lu Xingyue had already smashed the car with a stick. The window, just about to speak, was smoked by the stench gushing out of it.

    Lu Xingyue: "..."

    It stinks a little when it's near, but where is it not smelly around the zombies? Lu Xingyue didn't care about it at the time, how could he know that the car window would suddenly stink so badly.

    His face froze for a moment, Shen Yu had already quickly jumped to the roof of another car, squatted down and slaughtered two zombies, and then he yelled in a low voice: "Come out quickly, if we are surrounded by zombies later, we won't guarantee that we can bring them back together." Get out."

    "Hey, I'll be out right away!" Cheng Lin was excited.

    To Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue, a broken window is a foul smell attack, but to Cheng Lin and the others, it is fresh air and the dawn of life!

    Cheng Lin was full of joy, and hearing Shen Yu's words couldn't dampen his joy, and immediately began to crawl outside: "Okay, we'll come out." "Be careful, don't get hurt."

    Shen Yu warned.

    In fact, Shen Yu was worried that the smell of blood would cause the zombies to riot and inadvertently infect them, but Cheng Lin thought that Shen Yu was hard-hearted and cared about them, so he was even more moved.

    Also more obedient to protect themselves.

    Car windows are generally difficult to break, but Lu Xingyue is not an ordinary person. This stick has supernatural powers, but there will be small broken glass after the car window is broken. The blanket was brought over to cushion it, and he quickly crawled out.

    Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu stood guard, and the zombies couldn't get close. The two occupied a high ground, so it was easier to kill the zombies.

    Perhaps motivated by the desire to survive, the three big boys in the car climbed out very fast, and the one who came out last handed over two bags of food.

    Cheng Lin immediately handed one of them to Lu Xingyue: "Boss, this is our thank you gift." He

    was quite sensible.

    Lu Xing said indifferently: "You guys take it first."

    "Okay." It's fine if you don't refuse.

    Cheng Lin heaved a sigh of relief, and heard Lu Xingyue say: "Follow me." He hurried to catch up with his friends.

    Because Shen Yu's hand was injured, Lu Xing was doing more and more to open the way. Shen Yu was the one who broke the back. Although the three big boys in the middle could not be considered thin, they had no weapons in their hands, so they could only follow Lu Xingyue cowardly. Be careful to avoid the zombies, don't dare to make a sound, just like the poor little chicken.

    They waited for a while, and the zombies gathered around a lot. Shen Yu, who was broken, could see the zombies approaching. She could only kill the zombies with one hand, but now she was struggling.

    Shen Yu thought for a while, and suddenly there was an extra glass in his hand.

    I searched two small supermarkets, and there are a lot of glasses. After all, she has enough space, so she won't throw anything out on purpose.