Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Zombie Teeth?

    After the shock, the man found it impossible.

    He didn't think the dog would be ready anytime soon.

    Not to mention whether the Chen family has any medicine, even if there is medicine, it will take two or three days for this dog to recover like this?

    Even if a dog's life is recovered, it is definitely weak now.

    Thinking of this, the man felt that he should have guessed right, and his arrogance came up again. He sneered: "What? Let your dog pretend to be fine to scare me? Then don't blame me for being rude!

    " hand, a soil thorn appeared out of thin air, and pierced towards Doudou.

    However, his soil thorn hadn't touched a single hair of Doudou, and even Doudou's counterattack hadn't touched the soil thorn. An ice blade flew over quickly and cut off the soil thorn.

    "It's you, bullying my parents and Doudou?" Chen Jiajia squeezed out from behind Doudou with a cold face.

    The people outside are not very capable, Shen Yu didn't bother Chen Jiajia to vent her anger, she just patted Doudou standing at the door: "Okay, don't think about fighting, you eat something first, uncles and aunts, you also eat something Something?"

    Chen's father and Chen's mother are not hungry now, but Doudou really hasn't eaten for several days, Shen Yu took some ham sausages, and the specially cooked rice yesterday, and a few big Tomatoes and potatoes came out and fed to Doudou.

    She mainly feeds fruits and sweet potatoes, which she can produce, and the ham sausage is just a snack.

    Doudou’s body has grown bigger, and his food intake has also increased. Now he can eat a lot of things. Usually, he goes out to hunt by himself, which solves his eating problem. Later, he was injured and couldn’t eat anything. It’s okay not to say now , One said it was really hungry.

    But while it was eating, it also squinted at Chen Jiajia and those bad guys outside the door. It seemed that if Chen Jiajia was bullied, it would immediately rush out to help.

    But those people outside were indeed not Chen Jiajia's opponents, and they were quickly dealt with by Chen Jiajia.

    At the same time, Chen's father and mother, who saw their daughter's strength, were also very pleased.

    Chen Jiajia didn't kill anyone, but she also left them with serious injuries. After driving them away, Chen Jiajia felt better: "Dad, Mom, let's go." "Okay." They were planning to

    leave

    before , now it's just a continuation.

    The four of them didn't hold anything in their hands. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia cleaned up the zombies on the road once before. This is not a big city, and the total number of zombies is not that much. Now they go out and meet not many zombies.

    At first, Chen's father and Chen's mother were a little nervous, but when they saw Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia killing zombies as easily as chopping melons and vegetables, they gradually became less nervous.

    How can you be nervous? Shen Yu and the others were so relaxed that people had the illusion that zombies were paper.

    When they met Lu Xingyue and the others who were waiting outside, Shen Yu and the others did not stop.

    Today their plan is to rush to a city in front of them as much as possible to settle down. Now that the zombies are rising faster and faster, important researchers like He Lao and the others should be sent to Beijing as soon as possible.