Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Reborn?

    When Xiao Chengguang made a move on her, Shen Yu had this guess, but when he actually asked, Shen Yu still almost couldn't restrain the anger in his heart.

    That kind of monster... If it wasn't for Shen Xin's presence, if it wasn't for Shen Xin's secret hole card, Shen Yu felt that it would be difficult for human beings to grow faster than it.

    If you let that thing run out, I don't know how many people will be in danger.

    This may be due to the rise of Xiao Chengguang's research, he is not a person who regards human life as his life at all.

    Seeing that Shen Yu was angry, Xiao Chengguang laughed instead: "Yes, I did it, so what's the matter? You see, I have researched so many good things, and those are just necessary sacrifices." As soon as he finished speaking

    , A fist was swung to his face, the fist was not big, but it was very powerful, Xiao Chengguang spat out a mouthful of blood with two teeth, his head was dizzy a little unbearable.

    "Cough cough cough," Xiao Chengguang laughed suddenly: "Did you know? Old Liu's grandson didn't die at the beginning. After being bitten by a zombie, he was awakening his ability, but because he was too young, the awakening was not very successful." , became half human and half zombie, but unfortunately, he still became a zombie later on."

    What Xiao Chengguang did among them is anyone's guess.     "Are you pissing me off?" Shen Yu became very calm after getting angry. She stared at Xiao Chengguang: "Aren't you afraid that

    I will kill you?"

I call it brain domain development. To put it simply, my brain is now comparable to a computer, and even a computer is not as good as my brain." Xiao Chengguang smiled: "Do you know what this means? It means that I alone can be worth a scientific research team, and I already have an idea about the optimization of the zombie vaccine."

    Xiao Chengguang was confident.

    His ability allowed him to confirm that Shen Yu, who cared about human beings, would not do anything to him, and that expression of winning was very dazzling.

    "I'm a little curious, why do you say I'm the zombie king." Shen Yu stared at Xiao Chengguang.

    "Because I got enlightenment from heaven." Xiao Chengguang looked at Shen Yu with scorching eyes.

    Shen Yu: "..."

    She sneered: "Although I don't play tactics, I also know how dangerous it is to let the tiger go back to the mountain."

    Xiao Chengguang wanted to say something, but Shen Yu threw a vine and knocked him out.

    She rubbed the center of her brows, sat on the bed and let her mind go blank.

    However, Shen Xin came in after not being in a daze for a long time. She was not surprised to see Xiao Chengguang who was tied up, and pulled out a knife with her backhand: "Why are you still keeping it? Kill it."

    Shen Yu: "..." In the slightest Not surprisingly.

    Xiao Chengguang:?

    It's not that Shen Yu feels soft-hearted or doesn't want to kill Xiao Chengguang because of his ability, but Xiao Chengguang really can't kill him now.

    "...Let Mr. Liu come in." Shen Yu said, then changed his words: "Let Wu Chengyu come in too."

    Shen Xin looked at Shen Yu, then at Xiao Chengguang, and said lightly: "He is a reborn person, kill him now." He doesn't care what we say, if other people see him, there may be twists and turns."