Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Is the end of the world really here?

There is almost no grass green on the gray-yellow land, and the wind blows and rolls up the dust, making it even more desolate.

Suddenly there was a slight vibration, which was the sound of gradually clear footsteps. Several figures rushed over quickly and stopped in this open space, as if they were waiting for something.

...No, perhaps it cannot be said that they are human figures. They are dressed in rags, their skin is bluish white, the whites of the eye sockets are red, and the places where the pupils should be are white. The teeth are white, sharp and sharp, and they look chilling.

--They are not people, but zombies.

Just a glance at the past can confirm this fact.

They were just pioneers. Not long after, another group of zombies a little slower than them ran over, followed by a larger group of zombies at a slower speed. As they ran, their feet raised yellow sand, and the air seemed to be It became dirty.

Among them, there is only one figure that is different.

The other zombies were all in ragged clothes, with mutilated bodies and even limbs, but it was exceptionally clean, its clothes were neat and tidy, and its skin was not a weird blue color, but it looked too pale.

Even the whites of its eyes are still white, only the pupils are red.

From a distance, it looks like wearing contact lenses.

It has exquisite facial features, and it can be seen that it used to be a woman. Its smooth long curly hair was blown up by the wind, and the surrounding zombies spontaneously moved away from it, leaving a large open space for it.

Their destination was a city not far away. There were many people standing on the city. They looked sad and angry and shouted: "Defend our last home."

But there were too many of them.

They are not afraid of pain or death, and their strength and speed have been strengthened. Even if humans have supernatural powers, their supernatural powers are limited, but zombies seem to be endless, with no end in sight.

And they obviously have a command, their attack is very rhythmic, the people on the city wall are gradually unable to hold on, one day, two days, three days pass.

The city is broken.

The corpses of dead zombies are piled up on the ground, but the zombies are still invisible at a glance, and there are very few humans in the city. If one zombie is killed, three or five can jump up, and human screams can be heard everywhere, but gradually all gone.

--This is the last city of human beings. When the human beings in this city die, human beings will be extinct.

The last howl disappeared, only the chewing of the zombies could be heard.

Human beings are extinct... There seems to be no life between heaven and earth.

"Huh, huh!" Shen Yu suddenly opened her eyes and started to work, the bed shook violently, there were fine beads of sweat on her forehead, and there was still a blank look of fear in her eyes.

"Xiaoyu, what's wrong with you?" Chen Jiajia, who was sitting at the desk watching the drama, was taken aback. Seeing Shen Yu's pale and sweaty face, she was very worried: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you want to?" Go to the hospital?"

"No, I just had a nightmare." Shen Yu felt her throat hurt a little, and her voice was a little hoarse, she coughed lightly and waved her hand: "I'll just go take a shower." "